Thread: jin qstion

ugly is offline Junior Member

jin qstion

hey.i was woundering if you guys can give me some advise....i just bought 100ie of jin,one kit.how would you guys use them?2ie ed or 4 ed....now im useing the swedish genotropin miniquick 2,0mg and 3ie ed and thats very good stuff! im loosing bf and feel great.im just doing 250mg of sust ew and i have never been so satisfied.its the gh,thats for sure....hope there are anyone there that have some input on the jin......thanks for any help

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    All depends upon your goals. If you are going for fat reduction, 2-3 IUs per day seems to do the job for most people. Bulking is another story. I've never used it for that purpose (there are much cheaper ways to achieve those goals) but, many of the members of this board have. Most seem to report that you need at least 6 IUs per day (best to split into two doses) to see any noticeable bulking effect from GH alone. My recommendation would be to go with a good solid AS cycle rather than using GH for that purpose.

Good luck and welcome to the board.

thanks magnum.ill try with 5iu and hopfully that will do the job....and some as ofcourse,hehe

javman1 is offline New Member
    Hey Bro start by increasing it by 1iu each to see where you can make gains without going to a high dose right off the bat. So first week start at 2, next week 3, the following 4 etc. This will make it bit more cost effective for you.

javman

yeah ill try that maybe,see how it goes.thanks.anybody know if the jin are any good.first time user of gh you see.......

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ugly
    yeah ill try that maybe,see how it goes.thanks.anybody know if the jin are any good.first time user of gh you see.......
    Jin have a very good rep.

-Gear

Thread Information