Thread: 1st time HGH

matt2839 is offline New Member

1st time HGH

I was hoping I could get some advice for my first HGH cycle. I have 100 iu's of Genatropin on the way. I am 28 210 lbs about 12% bf. I will be using it for a cutting cycle. I planned on doing two iu's a day, one in the morning one at night. I have read so much that you need to do this for at least 6 months, but then I have read other post that say you can see great results for fat loss in just four weeks. What is most accurate? Is my planned dosage ok? I have read other take much, much more than 2 iu's a day.

Also my wife would like to try some for fat loss is her butt. I was thinking 1 iu a day. Half in the AM and the other half at night. She is only about 125, but any fat she has is in her butt. She doesn't have a lot to lose, 10lbs at the most. Is it even worth it for her to try it for this short amount of time? If she did this for four weeks (5 on 2 off) she would limit my cycle down from 10 weeks to 8. Will that make a big difference in my cycle?

Any advise is appreciated.

Matt

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt2839
    I was hoping I could get some advice for my first HGH cycle. I have 100 iu's of Genatropin on the way. I am 28 210 lbs about 12% bf. I will be using it for a cutting cycle. I planned on doing two iu's a day, one in the morning one at night. I have read so much that you need to do this for at least 6 months, but then I have read other post that say you can see great results for fat loss in just four weeks. What is most accurate? Is my planned dosage ok? I have read other take much, much more than 2 iu's a day.

Also my wife would like to try some for fat loss is her butt. I was thinking 1 iu a day. Half in the AM and the other half at night. She is only about 125, but any fat she has is in her butt. She doesn't have a lot to lose, 10lbs at the most. Is it even worth it for her to try it for this short amount of time? If she did this for four weeks (5 on 2 off) she would limit my cycle down from 10 weeks to 8. Will that make a big difference in my cycle?

Any advise is appreciated.

Matt

Im a little younger than you and I didnt really notice anything after 4 weeks, just side effects like numbness and stuff like that.. but it may work differently on u.. your diet is going to play a big role in this cycle, but i think that the GH will help

about your wife, y would u want her to have a skinny ass?? lol.. jk

matt2839 is offline New Member
    When would you normally start to see results on a HGh cycle?

Phatmax53 is offline Junior Member
    i dont think u need to stick urself twice... im takin 2 iu at once in AM...

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt2839
    When would you normally start to see results on a HGh cycle?

I just finished a 6 month cycle at 2iu 5 on/2 off. I did 2iu in the AM. At that small of a dose there is nothing to be gained by splitting it.

The results are not linear. My body reacted fairly quickly and I was dropping fat in about a month. I did not see any strength gains for at least twice that.

By about month four, things were churning along and I really could have lost as much weight as I wanted, but I upped to calories to prevent that.

If you have 100 ius, you can do ten weeks (two months and a half). Depending on your diet, your lifestyle and work outs, this could be enough to drop 2-5% body fat or more.

Based on my experience spot injecting my love handles, there is no way that your wife is going to lose ten pounds in one place (especially considering that it is 8% of her total body weight). I may have lost 2-3 pounds from the injections and I weigh over 220.

HGH is not a miracle drug at 2ius. You need to calibrate your expectations. it will help you reach your goals, but will not get you (or your wife) there alone.

Your wife needs to do cardio. My wife had the same problem. There is also a balance that she will have to look at since her body deposits her reserves in one place. As she looses her butt fat, she will also thin out everywhere else (including her breasts) and could get kind of pinched in the face if she tries to lose too fast.

Thread Information