spound is offline Anabolic Member

my slin cutting regimen..critique if needed

I am about 1 week away from PCT of a Tren E/omnadren cycle, I dropped the tren about 3-4 weeks ago, and the omnas about a week ago, and im using test prop until its time for PCT. I am down to 232lbs (was at 247lbs at end of cycle). I feel like i am maybe losing some muscle, so I added in some slin (plus i know how catabolic PCT can be).

I was bulking at ~6000 cals, 500g prot., 600gr carbs (not sure on fat, prob. around 100-150 gr), this actually became maintenance cals. for me at that wieght, i have high metabolism
    I have now dieted down some in the past 2-3 weeks eating about 3500 cals, 150-250 gr carbs, and about 350-450gr protein, with 50-60gr of good fats ( i was on a 10day DNP cycle for part of this), ihave gone from about 245ish to about 231-233lbs. I am throwing in slin PWO only at 10iu's (yes i have used it before, not new to it). I will be taking in about 6.5-7 gr of dextrose per iu, so i dont put on any fat (this is enough for me not to go hypo). I will then ONLY have protein (whey) while the slin is active (humalog), and keep dex. on hand just in case. I will only be having carbs 2 times per day, for my first meal (.5-1.5 cups of oatmeal or grits) and PWO (dextrose). Now that i have added slin, i will be eating about 3000 cals, with about >400 gr prot. and about 30-50gr unsat. fats (not during slin window). I will have only about 50 gr of carbs on non lifting days, and about 110-120 gr carbs on lifting days bc of the dextrose.

I have been l;ifting about 4 days per week, and doing cardio about 5 days/wk, for 30 minutes @ 65-75% max HR. I sometimes will do cardio 2X per day, but not usually.

My goal is to retain ALL of my muscle while doing this diet/regimen and lose about 2-3 % BF from now, during PCT, and a couple weeks thereafter (about an 8 week time period), which is when I will go into another bulker. DO you think this regimen loks good for my goals? please critique if necessary.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    I am about 1 week away from PCT of a Tren E/omnadren cycle, I dropped the tren about 3-4 weeks ago, and the omnas about a week ago, and im using test prop until its time for PCT. I am down to 232lbs (was at 247lbs at end of cycle). I feel like i am maybe losing some muscle, so I added in some slin (plus i know how catabolic PCT can be).

I was bulking at ~6000 cals, 500g prot., 600gr carbs (not sure on fat, prob. around 100-150 gr), this actually became maintenance cals. for me at that wieght, i have high metabolism
    I have now dieted down some in the past 2-3 weeks eating about 3500 cals, 150-250 gr carbs, and about 350-450gr protein, with 50-60gr of good fats ( i was on a 10day DNP cycle for part of this), ihave gone from about 245ish to about 231-233lbs. I am throwing in slin PWO only at 10iu's (yes i have used it before, not new to it). I will be taking in about 6.5-7 gr of dextrose per iu, so i dont put on any fat (this is enough for me not to go hypo). I will then ONLY have protein (whey) while the slin is active (humalog), and keep dex. on hand just in case. I will only be having carbs 2 times per day, for my first meal (.5-1.5 cups of oatmeal or grits) and PWO (dextrose). Now that i have added slin, i will be eating about 3000 cals, with about >400 gr prot. and about 30-50gr unsat. fats (not during slin window). I will have only about 50 gr of carbs on non lifting days, and about 110-120 gr carbs on lifting days bc of the dextrose.

I have been l;ifting about 4 days per week, and doing cardio about 5 days/wk, for 30 minutes @ 65-75% max HR. I sometimes will do cardio 2X per day, but not usually.

My goal is to retain ALL of my muscle while doing this diet/regimen and lose about 2-3 % BF from now, during PCT, and a couple weeks thereafter (about an 8 week time period), which is when I will go into another bulker. DO you think this regimen loks good for my goals? please critique if necessary.
    BUMP!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I can see what you are trying to achive, and I have a feeling you will feel very tired and non energetic doing it. But that isn't something I am worried about. More importantly, I am concerned about you not using carbohydrates PPWO+. It can be done, but it is also very dangerous so I hope you know what you are doing.

IMO, no matter if you are bulking or cutting, you still need carbohydrates while Insulin is active. If you are cuting, then simply use smaller amounts, this way your body isn't only getting the protein as fuel, but more importantly, it is getting the carbohydrates (sugars) too. I just think you can play the game safer and get the same results if you were using protein + low amounts of carbs, than protein only. But like I said, using protein only it can be done, but just a little more dangerous, but I am sure you know what you are doing.

I personally have not tried your method, so I can not comment, instead I can only say from what I can imagine. Give it a go, and tell us how you went.

Good luck.

-Gear

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Take a look at this thread, it was written by rambo. This methos seemed to have worked fairly good for a few people.

How to Use Insulin and Clen to Cut

You will see how he also uses small amounts of carbs too.

-Gear

Thread Information