chris2wire is offline Member

Oratropin seems better because...

Its taken in the morning and works continuously throughout the day, while injections work only when you inject... Right?

Also, arent injections site-specific? While oratropin obviously is more general and not so body part specific.

Am I wrong.

Titan1 is offline Member
    Im still sceptical because igf is a very complicated drug and fragile and you would need a real lab to make igf and i dont think that a ug lab have the capacity to make something so advanced. Well i hope that im wrong but im still not convinced i would like to see a independent lab test.
    Last edited by Titan1; 04-05-2005 at 02:38 AM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    Im still sceptical because igf is a very complicated drug and fragile and you would need a real lab and i dont think that a ug lab have the capacity to make something so advanced. Well i hope that im wrong but im still not convinced i would like to see a independent lab test.
    You never know, a lot of people are actually fairly happy with the oral IGF results. I suppose you wont know till you try. However, for some reason I would also rather stick with the injectible form.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Its taken in the morning and works continuously throughout the day, while injections work only when you inject... Right?

Also, arent injections site-specific? While oratropin obviously is more general and not so body part specific.

Am I wrong.
    Injectible IGF is not for site enhancing only. Have you ever though that the oral IGF can't be used for site enhancing? That isn't a good thing.

-Gear

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    LR3 is systematic, hence it doesn't matter where it's injected. If LR3 was site specific, those who use oratropin would have mouth/throat problems by the time they were done.

PS Stick to the proven injectable before spending more money on the oral. Wait for a few months to get more feedback from the rats.
    Last edited by mixxin; 04-05-2005 at 03:10 AM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I still believe that this oral igf is %§&§$! I need some scientific proof before I believe it. if it would be working doctors worldwide would have prescribed it already. I still can t beleive some many ppl are falling for this supplement. it s as useful as oral hgh

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    if it would be working doctors worldwide would have prescribed it already.
    IGF may be good for BB purposes, but is still not completed up to doctors and legal standards. That is why they haven't relised it yet. I am under the impression that IGF is curently being testing in Australia. Unsure.

-Gear

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Say are you the gay racist dude?? Anyways never mind you have a good question. Oral and the LR3 version are not site specific ,so it really makes no difference where you inject but most still do the post muscle worked. The HuIGF-1 is the 70 aa that is very short lived and is site specific while the LR3 is 83aa and systematic covering the body.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Ok I have another question. Maybe it should be a new thread, maybe not.

But anyways....

Seems like IGF-1 is like insulin , and when taken (post workout) it spikes your insulin levels and your body starts storing the world into your empty muscles. Right?

Whats the difference between this and just eating a boatload of pure sugar? (With protein of course)

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by mixxin
    LR3 is systematic, hence it doesn't matter where it's injected. If LR3 was site specific, those who use oratropin would have mouth/throat problems by the time they were done.
    I have a question for you, does the mouth and/or throat have IGf-1 receptors?

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    I still believe that this oral igf is %§&§$! I need some scientific proof before I believe it. if it would be working doctors worldwide would have prescribed it already. I still can t beleive some many ppl are falling for this supplement. it s as useful as oral hgh
    Doctors don't prescribe supplement, so you theory is flawed, not much science there

JohnnyB

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    I have a question for you, where ARE IGF-1 receptors located in the body? I'll answer it: muscle, bone, tissue and nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I have a question for you, does the mouth and/or throat have IGf-1 receptors?

JohnnyB
    Last edited by mixxin; 04-05-2005 at 09:06 PM.

Thread Information