Thread: igf

Latimus is offline Banned

igf

Im picking up some igf....getting a solid pct going with it.
    5'10 260 18%bf maybe lower..

20mcgs ED for 7 weeks.
    10iu slin pwo
    10mgs 10bdol AM
    anti-e and trib
    let me know what you think....first time with igf, second with slin.

What are the sides of igf? i cant seem to find any.....only thing was when you have cancer it makes it worse...but as for cell splitting it only cuts mucsle fibes, and you cant go hypo from it......looks like the greatest thing on the planet.....

how does this look
    Last edited by Latimus; 04-04-2005 at 07:18 PM.

20mgs enough for my weight? side-effects? how well does this stuff work without gear....

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Latimus...

People usually start on 20mcg p/day, and work their way up. So you may need to increase the dose depending on how you feel. Most are usually happy with doses anywhere between 40 - 60mcg.

Also, I see you are running IGF straight for 7 weeks. I would rather run it for 8 weeks 4 ON/OF perhaps with Insulin ran for 4 weeks in between?

Is that 10mgs dbol ? That is also a fairly low dose, so you might have to increase that dose too. I think 30mgs p/day is a good start.

So you are using IGF/slin/dbol, I think adding some test might top it off. Perhaps 500mgs p/week.

Use tribulus in your PCT along with the rest of the PCT gear.

Most common IGF sides are the hypo sings, you may get a bit hungry post injection, and make sure your protein intake is high.

Good luck.

-Gear

thanks.......its actually a pct.....so i keep the dbol at 10mgs am...my body can get back online at such a small dose right in the morning..and it helps me from losing muscle....................you think 20mcgs isnt enough.......alright well ill see about getting another vial.....lol i was trying to be conservative with it since its expensive.....but i guess ill man up

Sorry bro, my missunderstanding. I forgot you are running PCT, I thought it was just one big cycle. As for doses, you won't know what doses suits you best till you try. But like I said, 20mcg is a good starting dose, and if you don't feel the need to increase the dose, then simply don't.

Good luck.

-Gear

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Im on a igf/var cycle right now... its my first go with IGF... im definetly gonna be including it in a every PCT from now on at 40mcg ED for the 4 weeks of pct.

well it seems like the only way to do pct ......i dont want to go up and down...i want to keep growing...but i also want to beable to recover.....this seems to be the way to do it.......since a pct with igf keeps you growing

LR3 will defenitly help you through PCT.

-Gear

Its from omega labs..have you heard of them?

can i mix it with b12 in the slin pin for better obsorption...can slin be drawn with it as well.......

does mixing it with slin boost the half life from 6hrs approx to 12?

if i cant use b12 what will i want to get instead? thanks bros

ps. The slin that i used 15weeks ago was stored in a dark dry area...is it still good..i know they say its only good for 30days after using it...but some bros tell me it lasts for a really long time....

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    Its from omega labs..have you heard of them?

can i mix it with b12 in the slin pin for better obsorption...can slin be drawn with it as well.......

does mixing it with slin boost the half life from 6hrs approx to 12?

if i cant use b12 what will i want to get instead? thanks bros

ps. The slin that i used 15weeks ago was stored in a dark dry area...is it still good..i know they say its only good for 30days after using it...but some bros tell me it lasts for a really long time....

I never mix different compounds together. If I use B12, then I shoot B12 alone, if I use insulin then I shoot that alone. No doubt you can mix it together, but I know certain chemicals can form a certain reaction when mixed together (I learnt this in science at school long time ago), so I don't choose to mix anything together.

As for your insulin, if you can get some more, then do so. If not, then I am not sure if it its still useable. It depends on the room temp I suppose, but the fridge is the best place for it. Insulin does last a long time as people say, but only if its in the fridge.

-Gear

Thread Information