Thread: GH for Joints?

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Exclamation GH for Joints?

Alright guys.. I have done a few cycles now and my joints are f#cking killing me... my elbows are trashed... my next cycle I am planning is aimed at healing my joints.. I will be running EQ DECA and VAR ... with small levels of Test E.. Now I know that this should help me get some good recovery but I know GH is the best way to grow them tendons nice and thick... now I'm only 20 so I don't want to go overboard (if it happens though that is ok) but I want to do SOME GH on my next cycle... but what it really comes down to is $$$$... How long do I need to run GH to notice the joint healing effects and at what dose... I want the minimum TRULY EFFECTIVE dose.. if it's 4IU... then I guess I'll have to find a way to fund it... at 4IU/day 5 on 2 off... how much would that cost me roughly?? as I don't have any idea really... Thanks guys.

LL08 is offline Member
    Look bro theres plenty of other posts if you hit the search button relating to different brands of hgh and there pricing, best case your looking at $2.3/per iu and that goes upto $10.00/ per iu really just depends on your source and the brand of gh your getting. You can get Jin and ANSOMONE really cheap but then genotropin miniquick might cost a lot more. As for you taking GH take this advice as gospel, get some xrays to check whether or not any or if any all your epiphyseal growth plates are fussed...the drs will know what this is and should be able to hook it up for you. The reason being, if your growth plates are not closed at all then fine take some anti e's like letrozole therapy ASAP as estrogen closes growth plates and when you have the $$ do the cycle of gh..do it you might even find yourself getting some extra height..Now if your growth plates are closed make sure that both sides are closed and all of them are closed, otherwise sides can be pretty messed up. Basically think that half your bones could grow in length and width and then the other side will only grow in width..get the picture not what you want at 20 with the ladies. Now provided this all checks out get some bloodwork done so that you can monitor your thyroid function etc throughout the cycle. Basically do what your doing and research it if you play it safe there is no reason a younger bro cannot do it as far as I know, older may be slightly safer in terms of growth plates but apart from that i don't know why there would be a diff. As for how long till you get results 3 months into a 6 month cycle starting at 2 iu building up to 4iu...Something like that, i hope this helps but first get those growth plates tested. Cheers

LL

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    Look bro theres plenty of other posts if you hit the search button relating to different brands of hgh and there pricing, best case your looking at $2.3/per iu and that goes upto $10.00/ per iu really just depends on your source and the brand of gh your getting. You can get Jin and ANSOMONE really cheap but then genotropin miniquick might cost a lot more. As for you taking GH take this advice as gospel, get some xrays to check whether or not any or if any all your epiphyseal growth plates are fussed...the drs will know what this is and should be able to hook it up for you. The reason being, if your growth plates are not closed at all then fine take some anti e's like letrozole therapy ASAP as estrogen closes growth plates and when you have the $$ do the cycle of gh..do it you might even find yourself getting some extra height..Now if your growth plates are closed make sure that both sides are closed and all of them are closed, otherwise sides can be pretty messed up. Basically think that half your bones could grow in length and width and then the other side will only grow in width..get the picture not what you want at 20 with the ladies. Now provided this all checks out get some bloodwork done so that you can monitor your thyroid function etc throughout the cycle. Basically do what your doing and research it if you play it safe there is no reason a younger bro cannot do it as far as I know, older may be slightly safer in terms of growth plates but apart from that i don't know why there would be a diff. As for how long till you get results 3 months into a 6 month cycle starting at 2 iu building up to 4iu...Something like that, i hope this helps but first get those growth plates tested. Cheers

LL
    Thanks bro... I appreciate the info... yeah I guess I was being a little lazy and I have a pretty good Idea of what I want to do. I would probably do 4IU 5/2 for 6 months its just buying that sh1t... and I want good quality so I guess I'll see what I have to pay... and save.. as far as my growth plates I won't bother to get them checked... they are closed my friend... I have done 2-20 week cycles involving Test E at up to a gram a week... so if that didn't close them down then nothing else will... Thanks.

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Thanks bro... I appreciate the info... yeah I guess I was being a little lazy and I have a pretty good Idea of what I want to do. I would probably do 4IU 5/2 for 6 months its just buying that sh1t... and I want good quality so I guess I'll see what I have to pay... and save.. as far as my growth plates I won't bother to get them checked... they are closed my friend... I have done 2-20 week cycles involving Test E at up to a gram a week... so if that didn't close them down then nothing else will... Thanks.
    Bro your young for having joint issues. I had problems early on, but not till like 25yrs old. Check with a doc, but the gh will help. Deca is a really good addition, but will shut ya down for a while. Try NPP, and low dose Test. Running too much test will be counterproductive IMO. I've been on 300 deca, 100 test, and 4iu's for like 5 months. Joints are feeling better but it's a slow process.

Good luck....

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Tri-Flex from GNC is the best thing I have ever used for my joints. It has Glucosamine, Chondriton and MSM. I have tried other brands of these same products, but the GNC quality always seems much better to me. You can also try some omega 3/6/9's (fish body oils and flax seed oil). GH may help the joints over the long haul (6 months +) but for the first few months at least it will probably make you joints hurt MORE. Do a search on this, there is a lot of information on joint issues while using GH, especially the first few months of GH use.

All Glucosamine, etc has done nothing for me. I started with 2iu for a few months and never had joint pain. Some do though.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nsashbl
    All Glucosamine, etc has done nothing for me. I started with 2iu for a few months and never had joint pain. Some do though.

I am not specifically sure just the glucosamine does anything for me either. But I do know that the combination of the three, specifically in the GNC form, really works well for my joints. I don't take it all the time, but when I do there is a definite difference. On the other hand, I am noticing definite soreness in my joints just 3 weeks into 2.5iu of Jin ED. There is no doubt my the Jin is real at this point.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Been on GH for about 16 months...the first 4 I had alot of numbness with the hands but dialed down from 5 to 3iu it went away. Later I did a deca ,test,winnie cycle and the last month of it i couldnt even sleep due to joints and shoulders aching. Toned down some workout movements and eventually worked out of it. Just got done with another Test, winnie cycle and no pain....drank MUCH more water.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    ive heard not to do it everyday but to do it EOD if your using for long durations.
    i was looking at doing 2-3 iu EOD for 6 months being im younger and my levels are higher it jsut seems to make more sense not to over do it. as most people are using 4+ everyday are usualy older people with lower levels so it makes sense for them to use more and ED...i could be wrong but i guess im also asking if this "theory" is correct
    oh yeah i know 3iu to 4iu doesnt seem like a big difference but the body only produces .5 -1.5 iu a day so in low numbers like that 1iu does seem to be a difference

toolman is offline Banned
    I am going the glucosamine route. I dont think gh is the answer for you at 20. I am 40 with joints killing me and to tell you the truth, my shoulders never bothered me more now that I am on gh. That said the elbows no longer kill me during curls, but I took time off the heavy weuights so that may be the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    ive heard not to do it everyday but to do it EOD if your using for long durations.
    i was looking at doing 2-3 iu EOD for 6 months being im younger and my levels are higher it jsut seems to make more sense not to over do it. as most people are using 4+ everyday are usualy older people with lower levels so it makes sense for them to use more and ED...i could be wrong but i guess im also asking if this "theory" is correct
    oh yeah i know 3iu to 4iu doesnt seem like a big difference but the body only produces .5 -1.5 iu a day so in low numbers like that 1iu does seem to be a difference
    I have had 2 doctors tell me to do it every day. They don't like me to go over 2iu though. Done 2, 3, and 4. Back at 2 for a while because my wrists have been bothering me. I was going to go off, since I've been on for like 5 or 6 months. My doc told me to stay on, and just watch my dose and blood sugar. So I just dropped to 2iu and will stay here for a while....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Alright guys.. I have done a few cycles now and my joints are f#cking killing me... my elbows are trashed... my next cycle I am planning is aimed at healing my joints.. I will be running EQ DECA and VAR ... with small levels of Test E.. Now I know that this should help me get some good recovery but I know GH is the best way to grow them tendons nice and thick... now I'm only 20 so I don't want to go overboard (if it happens though that is ok) but I want to do SOME GH on my next cycle... but what it really comes down to is $$$$... How long do I need to run GH to notice the joint healing effects and at what dose... I want the minimum TRULY EFFECTIVE dose.. if it's 4IU... then I guess I'll have to find a way to fund it... at 4IU/day 5 on 2 off... how much would that cost me roughly?? as I don't have any idea really... Thanks guys.

Bro, The first few months being on GH, your joints are going to kill.. At your age and what you want to use it for, GH is not the route your should take. You say you don't want to go overboard, but being 20 and running EQ, DECA , VAR, and TEST is pretty crazy let alone running GH. Glucosamine will take over a month to kick in. Give it time. You can also try celebrex. Thats what I use and I'm taking GH. Also, the Deca will definitely help lube up your joints.

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LL08

LL
    Hypothetically, if someone decided to use HGH to try and increase their height, would it be wise to take letrozole at the same time to prevent epiphyseal fusion, or would it hinder the ability of the HGH to lay new bone at the end of the cartilage?

LL08 is offline Member
    I would probably propose that it would be wise to take if you were over 17 under 17 you could probably safely take the gh without the letro. Any other opinions would be welcome.

Thread Information