Thread: slin help

felthamboy is offline Junior Member

slin help

hi bros im going to run slin for the 1st time soon have a few ? is it ok to take t3 when useing slin to help stop fat gains and is it ok to store in a drak cool draw or must it be keeped in the refrigerater

many thanks
    simon

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I would not use t3 at first, I have been wanting to try slin as well. But what GEAR has mentioned is that for a first run.You should just run insulin on its own. Just do it on your days training PWO, start at 4iu first and go up and see how you feel. Max 10iu. I believe the best is to go on for a month and then get off. This seems to be the norm for slin.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Totally agree with Sta11ion, if its your first run with insulin , run it on its own, get a feel of it and get used to what it does to you. Once you are more experienced, you may start adding other compounds with it. Run it 4 ON/OFF and see how you go, and stote it in the fridge, especially when opened.

-Gear

felthamboy is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the help bros im on 1g of test a week at the mo got along time to go b4 i come off as im bulking for a few show next year. my plan was to cycle slin 4 on 6 off and igf-1 lr3 for 4 week of the 6 im not on slin and then keep running the igf and slin like that year round. i will also be adding eq and tren at 500mg each for 10 weeks

thanks
    simon

Thread Information