jgg1221 is offline Member

how much hgh would be needed for mass

im thinking of switching to hgh and not using steroids again, for my hair

i was wondering how long and how much HGH i would need to run to get some high quality results.. (like 15-20lbs lean body mass increase)

id prefer to do it without insulin , but will if really needed

i know this would be quite a long HGH cycle and it would cost me a lot of money

im currently around 20%bf @ 225lbs, 6ft tall... 21 yrs old

i might do maybe a 15 week cycle of around 750mg/ew of test e (for the first 15 weeks of GH administration) while taking proscar and possibly other stuff to prevent hair loss

nathanw21 is offline Member
    bump also interested in hear what you guys have to say

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    IGF-1 is what you want if you are looking for muscle. The ideal way to go would be to cycle IGF-1 with low dosage GH so you can still get the benefits of GH as well. In terms of dosage, most do 40-100mcg/day of IGF-1 depending on their experience level. High protein is also recommended. I don't see why you can't gain 15-20 lbs in a year if you trained smart, got rest and ate well.
    Last edited by mixxin; 04-07-2005 at 11:56 PM.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    Gh will not build mass without test... i would suggest 4-5ius of Gh 5/2 off for 6-8 monthes and 750mg-1000mg of test assuming that you have done a few cycles...basic rule of thumb 1-2ius is really just fat burning 4-5ius start to build mass with test

honestly...if ur gonna use IGF-1 make sure its IGF-1 R3 long and its receptor grade and its not media grade..that **** is gaRbage....i wouldent go above 60mcg a day as a girst cycle test is needed

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    If there's receptor grade out there, which only one distributor seems to sell, it's not gropep. Have you seen the price per mg for receptor grade on gropep's site?

Titan1 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=HumanPerfection1]honestly...if ur gonna use IGF-1 make sure its IGF-1 R3 long and its receptor grade and its not media grade..that **** is gaRbage....i wouldent go above 60mcg a day as a girst cycle test is needed[/QUOTE
    Well alot of people like media grade IGF-1 and to tell you the truth i dont think that anyone has tried real receptor grade Lr3 its like Mixxin said how can a company sell receptor grade for 450 when GroPep is selling it for more then 1000 dollars

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    honestly...if ur gonna use IGF-1 make sure its IGF-1 R3 long and its receptor grade and its not media grade..that **** is gaRbage....i wouldent go above 60mcg a day as a girst cycle test is needed
    Oh really? Is that a fact or hypobole?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quite believing the hype, no one has real receptor grade

JohnnyB

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Yes, don't believe the receptor grade hype. Do some research on the subject if you don't trust us. Even if you could find real receptor grade, the difference in effect between media and receptor grade would not justify the price. They charge twice as much for receptor grade and the effects are only marginal by comparison. Also, I've used media grade from MR and it works very well.

Ignotropin......Gen sci isnt that receptor grade.....????Im goin by my bodybuilder friends.....I've never used Igf-1 yet...i've been on Gh for over a year and a half....100mcg a day of igf is a really high dose...some people get really painful pumps, thats like doing a test first cycle at 1000-1250mgs a week....agreed bluethunder?

Titan1 is offline Member
    Ignotropin......Gen sci isnt that receptor grade.....????Im goin by my bodybuilder friends.....I've never used Igf-1 yet...i've been on Gh for over a year and a half....100mcg a day of igf is a really high dose...some people get really painful pumps, thats like doing a test first cycle at 1000-1250mgs a week....agreed bluethunder?
    no Igtropin is not receptor grade its media

znak is offline Senior Member
    Gh will not build mass without test... i would suggest 4-5ius of Gh 5/2 off for 6-8 monthes and 750mg-1000mg of test assuming that you have done a few cycles...basic rule of thumb 1-2ius is really just fat burning 4-5ius start to build mass with test
    This is BS. I did a six month hgh only cycle and put on about 15 pounds AND had a hernia operation in the meantime. My journal is below "my hgh results so far..."

4-5iu and a gram of test is a sh*tload!!!

This advice is hearsay and childish.

Want to gain 10 pounds-- take a gram of test, 50 mg of dbol ed for six months! Might not be the smartest, safest most cost effective way to do it, but you will get 10 pounds almost no matter how you eat and work out.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey znak, I have a feeling he will gain a lot more than 10LB if he took 1g test and 50mg dbol for that long. I defenitly woudn't be taking 50mgs of dbol ed for 6 months, screw that. If he took 50mgs dbol ed for 6 months I think he would be shopping for a new liver. Your right, its not the smartest idea, defenitly not necssary IMO. 10 weeks of 500mgs test and 50mgs dbol ed for first 4 weeks will do it easy IMO. May not be 10LB of lean muscle, but it will be 10LB.

-Gear

nathanw21 is offline Member
    bump

jgg1221 is offline Member
    maybe i should have titled this thread - "how much and how long HGH must be ran (HGH ONLY, NO AAS) for any mass"

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Hey znak, I have a feeling he will gain a lot more than 10LB if he took 1g test and 50mg dbol for that long. I defenitly woudn't be taking 50mgs of dbol ed for 6 months, screw that. If he took 50mgs dbol ed for 6 months I think he would be shopping for a new liver. Your right, its not the smartest idea, defenitly not necssary IMO. 10 weeks of 500mgs test and 50mgs dbol ed for first 4 weeks will do it easy IMO. May not be 10LB of lean muscle, but it will be 10LB.

-Gear
    I was just f***ing with him on 6 months of dbol and a gram of test. My point was (as you correctly noted) that it was big time overkill.

I am probably more conservative than you, but I would go 400 test ew and 30 dbol ed for 4 weeks. If his diet and training are good, that should be 10 pounds.

For hgh only, 2 iu 5on/2 off will give you 10-20 pounds (depending on diet and training) in about 4 months. If you are not getting the results you really want, bump up to 3iu in month 3. Still not happy, bump up to 4iu in month 4.

Thread Information