hulk1747 is offline New Member

HGH & LR3 and numb hands

For the last week or so Ive been waking up with a numb right hand and a couple of my finger tips stay numb almost all day. How long do theses sides usually last from HGH or LR3 and can I do anything to prevent them besides lowering my dosage?

Im 6'1
    245 lbs
    9% bf

Been on HGH for 10 weeks currently at 4 iu's ed, 40mcg LR3 ed (just started a week ago), 1000mg test e per week 800mg EQ per week (for last 3 weeks), and 75 mcg T4 ed

Gappa is offline Member
    lower your dose the numbness is water retention in the tendons and tissue in the wrist. I call it "HGH induced carpal tunnel syndrome".... at least you know it's legit GH lol... What brand is it????

Its my suppliers brand, hes from china not sure if im aloud to say on here without getting in trouble by admin

Gappa is offline Member
    not your supplier!! don't say that it's against the rules!! type.. blue top generics. Hyg. Jins,

Gappa is offline Member
    keep the rules! AS rocks..

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk1747 View Post
    For the last week or so Ive been waking up with a numb right hand and a couple of my finger tips stay numb almost all day. How long do theses sides usually last from HGH or LR3 and can I do anything to prevent them besides lowering my dosage?

Im 6'1
    245 lbs
    9% bf

Been on HGH for 10 weeks currently at 4 iu's ed, 40mcg LR3 ed (just started a week ago), 1000mg test e per week 800mg EQ per week (for last 3 weeks), and 75 mcg T4 ed
    yeah like the man says, usually induced by the gh, if it's tolerable then stay with the dosage, if not then drop it down to 2 - 3ius per day until it goes away then top it back up to 4iu per day.

ciscoccie is offline Junior Member

the numbness is like a tingling sensation?

I'm feeling a small tingling sensation on my hands, I did increase my dose to 5iu
    just to check if my HGH is authentic, but I do not feel anything heavy just a slight numb and tingling in my hands, is that the side affect you guys are talking about?

Gappa is offline Member
    Yes... and the higher dose you go the more pronounced it will get even up to feeling like your hands are always asleep.
    Bro if you are getting the GH carpal at 5iu I strongly recommend 2 to 3max. See after you go so high you really start to taper off as far as effectiveness. Your body can only handle so much at any given time. even doing 2IU in the AM and another 2 B4 bed. With GH the "more is better" doesn't always apply. Besides why waste it the key with GH is not really how much you can do per dose, it's how long you are taking it.
    My opinions only.....

Slide is offline Associate Member
    I have gone as high as 9iu a day and i only get a warm feeling in my right ankle. I guess it has to do with the quality and how well you body tolerates the GH.

I guess i am lucky...

Gappa is offline Member
    I had the BEST Jins and Serostim when I did it last and it was 100%superpotent.
    What you guys are describing almost sounds like weak or degraded GH..
    Or I am just a freak of nature. And GH just works extremely well with my genetics.
    I have an almost unnaturally high sensitivity to all drugs especially AS so this makes sense.
    On good HGH I will drop BF so fast I can't believe it myself. 1 month max and I get supershredded. Oh yeah and that was 2IUed max I ever took was 4IU
    I did a 10IU dose once or twice and it fvcked me up.. BAD!!!! I lost all feeling in both hands and it made my tounge swell up and I snored SOOOO loud.
    Last edited by Gappa; 05-08-2009 at 11:10 AM.

ciscoccie is offline Junior Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Gappa View Post
    Yes... and the higher dose you go the more pronounced it will get even up to feeling like your hands are always asleep.
    Bro if you are getting the GH carpal at 5iu I strongly recommend 2 to 3max. See after you go so high you really start to taper off as far as effectiveness. Your body can only handle so much at any given time. even doing 2IU in the AM and another 2 B4 bed. With GH the "more is better" doesn't always apply. Besides why waste it the key with GH is not really how much you can do per dose, it's how long you are taking it.
    My opinions only.....
    Thanks Gappa, I'm taking 5iu now just to check and make sure this is truly HGH
    so just to make sure,(hands with a tingling sensation means good?) I will go back to 2iu a day after the test, my plan total cycle is for 300iu...do you recommend a stop period after how many iu's taken?
    thanks again Bro.

Ya then I guess I have generic yellow tops from china. I have gone up slowly from 2iu's per day to now 4iu's per day over a 10 week period with no real sides until recently. I just started IGF LR3 a week ago so I think that may be increasing the numbness in my hands since it has alot of the same effects as HGH

Gappa is offline Member
    you got the numbness itz good, what about how you feel? has that changed?

Other than being sleepy as hell all day,the way I feel is the same. Ive gotten alot more shredded and put on about 5 pounds which is great but dont feel any extra enegy or anything.

Gappa is offline Member
    man that is weird.. feeling tired... lower your dose... go to a baseline of 2IU day... This stuff makes me on point with limitless energy. No bs last time I was on it I blasted my old gf 15 times back to back.
    Somatropin has a link to sleep, hence the "soma".. I have read the details but it's a little vague.. Correct me if I am wrong guys, but GH is released in larger doses when the brain hits REM4 or "slow wave" sleep. By taking too much you body may be fooled into thinking it should be sleeping and growing....
    GH is also pulsed after large meals in response to a hormone released by the stomach called ghrelin.

Gappa is offline Member
    You guys get 8 or more hours of sleep each night? For me I must have 10 or I can't function...

I only get about 7 hrs a night during the week and 12 per night friday through sunday. I have to be at work at 6:00 am monday through thursday plus i have a 12 month old son who keeps me up. But b4 i started HGH this was enough sleep for me now im a zombi

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gappa View Post
    man that is weird.. feeling tired... lower your dose... go to a baseline of 2IU day... This stuff makes me on point with limitless energy. No bs last time I was on it I blasted my old gf 15 times back to back.
    Somatropin has a link to sleep, hence the "soma".. I have read the details but it's a little vague.. Correct me if I am wrong guys, but GH is released in larger doses when the brain hits REM4 or "slow wave" sleep. By taking too much you body may be fooled into thinking it should be sleeping and growing....
    GH is also pulsed after large meals in response to a hormone released by the stomach called ghrelin.
    That is actually not weird at all; a lot of people report tiredness and lethargy as a growth hormone side. Myself included. HGH affects thyroid and blood glucose negatively. Either condition can induce lethargy. I could sleep all day long on GH

Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member

low dose vs duration

I am surprised that the answers to this thread has been a low does of 4IU/day. In fact, I tried 4IU a day and got numbness in my toes. however, have anyone gain mass or lose fats on such a low dose? how long one should take for musclegain/fat loss if using only 4IU/day? 3 months?

Thread Information