musclestack is offline Productive Member

any suggestions??

hey guys, first just wanted to say thanks to all the bros that have helped me out. I was just curious-I am taking about 4 or 5 months off AAS and wanted to try something in my off-cycle, so I considered IGF (LR3). Now, I know that generally you're supposed to cycle IGF 4 months on; 4 months off. But, hypothetically speaking, if I were to run IGF for 8 weeks straight, what kind of gains could I expect? Would I gain a lot of size? Burn a lot of fat? I've read some threads on it and kind of know what it does "scientifically", but I would like to know from one of you guys exactly what I can expect. Thanks again.

Titan1 is offline Member
    Wrong you cycle it 4 weeks on 4 weeks of i suppose you could take it 5 weeks max but not for months.

musclestack is offline Productive Member

thanks

okay, let's say I run it for 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. What kind of gains can I expect?

Titan1 is offline Member
    hard to tell its individual im no expert on lr3 igf-1 but i can tell you this much dont expect the same gains you get from steroids , you will not gain so much but you will gain lean mass and those gains will be permanent.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    you can run it 6 weeks.... but IMO its pushing it.
    Gains as you know will depend upon a lot of things... you might be able to see 5-7 solid pounds... but remember that these gains are permanent
    If its your first time, just run 40mcg...

Thread Information