beefydragon is offline Member

I'm so confused...

Hi Guys, so I've been taking GH for the past 4 months and now slowly getting off of it. My question is, if GH converts to IGF in your body, should I just take IGF instead? Also what are some of the names in the market for IGF? I'm trying to ask my doctor for it but dunno what to ask. Sorry for the stupid question, but i did a search on what's IGF and didn't see anything explanations. Help is greatly appreciated.

BD

Titan1 is offline Member
    You can not ask your doctor for IGF because its a research drug only, but to answer your other question yes if you want lean mass IGF is better then gh and its Lr3 IGF-1 your looking for because IGF-1 has a short halflife and Lr3 IGF-1 has a halflife of i think something like 20 hours.

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah, amongst hgh functions it stimulates the body to release igf-1 which is what causes the lean mass. So depends what you want out of your cycle. For bb purposes it makes sense going the igf-1 LR3 option IMO. CHeers
    LL

beefydragon is offline Member
    Okay, this explain why I don't see any "brand" names for Lr3 IGF-1. Is this something that most sources have? Or is this something harder to get? Thanks bros.

LL08 is offline Member
    Its available legally as it is only used for 'reasearching' purposes so that said it isn't the hardest but -no source posting- Cheers
    LL

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    beefydragon,

GH does not convert to igf-1.

it just makes the body release igf-1

Thread Information