Osiris is offline New Member

Question Hypo after GH IM

Just started GH 2 EOD, IM injections, sub.

Woke up, took it from frige, took a shot and after 5-10 minutes I started to go hypo.

I ate 1 teaspoon of honey and went to the window freshair. In several minutes it got worth even though.

I started immediately for some corn flakes with rice. During eating my hands went shaking and I got some general tremor.

I was alone at home and Iwent to call my friend to come and pick me upto hospital to get some urgent medcine.

Only 20 min after rice carbo intake I got a little better.

Still afraid to take tomorrow shot. Even more, I planned to raise the dose 5 days after.

Can it be that I go hypo from such low dosage (as I see from users in here)?
    How can I prevent it? May be by beforehand intake of complex carbo?
    What if I intake too much carbo and instead of preventing hypoglycemia I will cause hyperglycemia?

What to do if I go hyperglycemia? Which are the urgent actions?

I have passed numerous test and have no any types of diabetes or neither I m prediabetic.

Pls help newcomer.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    bump

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    Did you have anything else to eat right before or after the shot?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I think going hypo is rare at low dose. Try sub injection with only 1 iu and keep some fast acting carbs close by to drink. Get a bg monitor and get a reading prior and then another after otherwise you are only guessing. hypo is in the #'s...

That s a good idead bout blood monitor and fast carbs.

But what do you think, I mean could I have such a strong sensetivity for HGH caused hyPERglycemia?

what are the symptoms of HYPERglycemia and what is the diff between it and HYPO, I mean what should I do if it s realy HYPER? I donn wanna stop HGH though.

Usually I dont each much carb - just a habbit. Dont take sugar with tea, dont eat sweets or anyth else like that.

By the way, in my previous message I indicated that Im having papiloma - a kinda tinny plum groving on my tonsil. One of the guys called it cancer. well it is a benign thing, caused by stafilococus inflamed my tonsils. Il have small surgery to cutit out.
    It s no cancer.
    But the question was will it grow again or not on GH.

I'd highly appreciate if Moderators could also advise anything or any other respective members comment will be appreciated.

I would think that if you were Hyperglycemic eating honey would make it worse. Isn't Hyperglycemic when you you get too much blood sugar in your system at once?

Going Hypercycemic happened to me before, i think. I took my morning shot and then ate some toast with some blackberry jam. It was unreal. Massive headache, blurred vision. I really could not function and just had to chill out for a few hours.

say, doublewide, how did you get used to hyperglycemic side with GH?
    Did u lower you sugar consumption?

What is the cure when you r goin hyperglycemia? I'm sure there is a great deal of pepole like u n me who go Hyper not Hypo.

Pls, Johny B, Gear, other Senoirs roll in and advise.

With respect from Ukraine

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    bump

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Just started GH 2 EOD, IM injections, sub.

Woke up, took it from frige, took a shot and after 5-10 minutes I started to go hypo.

I ate 1 teaspoon of honey and went to the window freshair. In several minutes it got worth even though.

I started immediately for some corn flakes with rice. During eating my hands went shaking and I got some general tremor.

I was alone at home and Iwent to call my friend to come and pick me upto hospital to get some urgent medcine.

Only 20 min after rice carbo intake I got a little better.

Still afraid to take tomorrow shot. Even more, I planned to raise the dose 5 days after.

Can it be that I go hypo from such low dosage (as I see from users in here)?
    How can I prevent it? May be by beforehand intake of complex carbo?
    What if I intake too much carbo and instead of preventing hypoglycemia I will cause hyperglycemia?

What to do if I go hyperglycemia? Which are the urgent actions?

I have passed numerous test and have no any types of diabetes or neither I m prediabetic.

Pls help newcomer.

r u taking anything else with the GH?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I take my GH in the morning. Every once in awhile I start getting hypo symptoms after a couple hours and I end up eating a couple glucose tabs. I really didn't think it was from the GH though. Up until last week that was all I was using except slin PWO at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    say, doublewide, how did you get used to hyperglycemic side with GH?
    Did u lower you sugar consumption?

What is the cure when you r goin hyperglycemia? I'm sure there is a great deal of pepole like u n me who go Hyper not Hypo.

Pls, Johny B, Gear, other Senoirs roll in and advise.

With respect from Ukraine
    I will NEVER get used to the side effects I had that day. I was in bad shape my man. I was about one stage away from calling for help. Not sure what happened but I can tell you I will not ever put any jelly on the toast anymore. Especially within an hour of my morning shot.

BTW, I have not had any sides like that before or since. Been on GH for about 3 months now. If you are having sides like mentioned change your dosage or get off.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    i have never had any sides and the most i have ever taken in a day is 4ius. I am pretty sensitive to gh. I would reccomend eating about an hour before inj. and also lowering your dose.

If its just super sensitivity to it, be aware of what you are doing, and cognecent of the overall symptoms you are experiencing.

Titan1 is offline Member
    I never had that side and i used 4iu´s and slin

Im not taking anything with Gh. Just it. jin.
    Im also very sleepy. why is that? Anyone knows the reason for being sleepy? Low carbo or law sensitivity to insulin and to carbo?

darmadoc is offline Member
    I can not imagine why hperglycemia would be a concern after HGH. Hypoglycemia, at 2IU, would seem more like a hypothetical concernthan a real problem. I would be sure that that is what really happened. The only way to know is to get a monitor as has been suggested. Where did you get the HGH, as it sounds more like you had an insulin reaction than an HGH problem.

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    Ill tell you what bro I had that same reaction only one time while using 2 IUs HGH a day, it was christmas day and I was already a month into cycle and when I took my shot for about 2 hours I felt realy shakey and just plain ****ty and I remember I felt fine before I took the shot, but like I said it was only one time and never happend again, maybe you got it in a vein or something.

joevette is offline Banned
    I'm no HGH expert, but GH is supposed to make you insulin resistant and thus the need for insulin for real muscle growth. I would advise that you buy a BG monitor so you know what is really going on. Otherwise it could be anything from hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, or just plain nerves from the shot.

Thread Information