Tuggy is offline Associate Member

Females and lr3IGF1

OK, my wife and I asked on the "Females only" forum with no answer. We have search and found no definitive answers. Can anyone tell us the effectiveness, safety issues and sides of women taking lr3IGF1. My wife is interested inpreferably the oral version but may be willing to try injectible. Thanks to any help.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I know a National Level fitness & figure competitor that has tried it, the results were positive, there was no sides that she noticed...lean muscle gain, fat loss, muscle fullness and hardness were the positive things she expirianced...she used 20mcg each day after training...and on days off used it in the morning, over all it was worth it and positive...hope that helps...XXL

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info. The only problem I can see then is that if my wife takes the oral version is set at 40 mcg already. I would assume that since it is delivered though you sustem over 24-48 hours this would be ok.?.?

joevette is offline Banned
    I'd go with the injectible, it's really not bad since you use slin pins it's painless. IMO, drugs like IGF-1 LR3, HGH, and slin are very well suited for female athletes since they don't have any chance of causing masculinizing side effects.

Thread Information