papa pain is offline Associate Member

what stops hgh gyno?

what stops hgh gyno?t4,b6,nolvaor arim?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Uhhh?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Nothing, because HGH doesn't cause gyno.

Do you mean what stops prog.-induced, or estrogen-induced gyno?

if you read up it seems a lot of people seem to think hgh cau effect gyno so bollocks

bollocks on you. The only way HGH can cause gyno is in raising Test levels, but this is unrealistic. You just basically called two of the most experienced and respected members on this site uninformed, dont be an idiot what they say is from experience and education and is alot more valid then what you read on some crappy website or open source forum.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by papa pain
    if you read up it seems a lot of people seem to think hgh cau effect gyno so bollocks
    Bollocks?

I've read a few posts where people claim that, but, I've never seen any scientific proof. Show me some. Please. LOL.

joevette is offline Banned
    I think people who are claiming they got gyno from HGH are really just experiencing some bloating becuase they increased their gh dose too quickly.

ok guys fair play ,just when you laugh at perfectly good thread it pisses me off not a scientist or any thing just going on what a few people have said and wanted to no more,so there is no link to hgh and gyno ?ok so why does it bloat me?

ok guys fair play ,just when you laugh at perfectly good thread it pisses me of not a scientist or any thing just going on what a few people have said and wanted to no more,so there is no link to hgh and gyno ?ok so why does it bloat me?

Your thread is valid, just dont be so aggressive in arguing next time. Now, i think your bloating may have a bit more to do with your diet. GH has 3 effects any athlete desires but lets focus on the on important to you: It helps the body burn more adipose (fat) tissue by promoting the release of fatty acids to be used as energy. Normally at rest the body uses an equal division of fat and carbohydrate calories. When the endocrine system senses a low circulatory level of glucose, the HPA (not HPTA mind you) reacts by releasing GH. The GH then triggers the release of fatty acids from adipose stores so metabolic energy requirements can be met. Exogenous GH does the exact same thing. Bloating from GH is almost an oxymoron.

Your liver may be having difficulty with your chemical hormone levels so you may not be reaping all the positive benefits. Insulin and T3 (GH suppresses natural T3 release) levels play a big part in this, so you may want to consider exogenous insulin (go for Humalog) and some cytomel . This should stop (if used correctly) any fat accumulation and you should experience a heightened anabolic response.

ok dude thanks,using sus ,tren at the mo arim at 1mg ed no its high but worried about gyno and nolva 20 mged thinking of upping it,also t4 and b6 200mg ed is tablet form ok ?really dont wont any problems.

wait, you're using Sus at the moment? well thats where all your bloating is coming from my man, not the GH.

had gyno surg 4 years ago and taken it steddy from there on this my first propper course in a long time,and dont wont gyno a bit sore allready

i know about the sus but even bloat on prop and hgh

should i up the nolva?

get some arimidex also, unlike nolva which blocks estrogen receptors, arimidex greatly reduces its production

got it using 1mg ed is that to much? going to bed now its 12.49am thanks for advice will see if any one else replies in the morning see ya.

dosage is between .5-3.0 mg's a day

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by papa pain
    what stops hgh gyno?t4,b6,nolvaor arim?

ahhh newbies

that was the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard. "I think i have GH gyno...im also shooting horse tranquilizer sized doses of testosterone into my butt...but back to my GH causing gyno, how does that work?" lol. Papa Pain i forgive you because you say funny words like "bollocks".

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    what cracks me up about this board is the bandwagon effect. one person gives an incorrect answer to a question and all responding sheep follow in part. in this instance its likely that the testosterone is the culprit, but gh can, in fact, cause gyno since gh is related to prolactin.
    a little scientific proof for all the non-believers:

Drug-induced gynecomastia ]

[Article in French]

Hugues FC, Gourlot C, Le Jeunne C.

Service de Medecine Interne II, Hopital Laennec, Faculte de Medecine Necker-Enfants Malades, Paris.

Drugs are a very common cause of gynecomastia and should always be entertained as the possible causal agent of such a condition. This drug side-effect is due to an impaired balance in the serum estrogen/serum androgen ratio, whatever the mechanism, or a rise in prolactin level. Sex hormones, antiandrogens, are frequently involved as well as spironolactone, cimetidine, verapamil and cancer chemotherapy (especially alkylating agents). Diazepam, tricyclic antidepressants, neuroleptics, calcium channel blockers, captopril, digitalis glycosides, omeprazole, some antibiotics and growth hormone are all possibly, but less often, the responsible agent. Criteria of the French method for determining drug causality are discussed

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    THis makes perfect sense people...........

GH IGF and any other growth factor will not CAUSE gyno

GH IGF and any other growth factor will make undetected gyno lumps GROW!

its simple guys you have a little pea sized lump under the nip, its going to act like a cancer cell, and recruit nutrients, and groth hormone. this is one major reason we as young teenage boys got hard lumps under our nipps. i dont know about you all but im sure my test levels were higher at 18 than 12.... and at age 12 i had the hard nipps. that seems to be when gh was at a high.

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    what cracks me up about this board is the bandwagon effect. one person gives an incorrect answer to a question and all responding sheep follow in part. in this instance its likely that the testosterone is the culprit, but gh can, in fact, cause gyno since gh is related to prolactin.
    a little scientific proof for all the non-believers:

Drug-induced gynecomastia ]

[Article in French]

Hugues FC, Gourlot C, Le Jeunne C.

Service de Medecine Interne II, Hopital Laennec, Faculte de Medecine Necker-Enfants Malades, Paris.

Drugs are a very common cause of gynecomastia and should always be entertained as the possible causal agent of such a condition. This drug side-effect is due to an impaired balance in the serum estrogen/serum androgen ratio, whatever the mechanism, or a rise in prolactin level. Sex hormones, antiandrogens, are frequently involved as well as spironolactone, cimetidine, verapamil and cancer chemotherapy (especially alkylating agents). Diazepam, tricyclic antidepressants, neuroleptics, calcium channel blockers, captopril, digitalis glycosides, omeprazole, some antibiotics and growth hormone are all possibly, but less often, the responsible agent. Criteria of the French method for determining drug causality are discussed
    I'm not sure I'd trot that article out as definitive proof that GH causes prolactin gyno. If you read it closely, it doesn't say that GH increases serum prolactin levels. The body of the article may bear this out, but the squib you provided is, at best, vague on that subject. Thanks.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales
    I'm not sure I'd trot that article out as definitive proof that GH causes prolactin gyno. If you read it closely, it doesn't say that GH increases serum prolactin levels. The body of the article may bear this out, but the squib you provided is, at best, vague on that subject. Thanks.
    the abstract states that gh can cause gyno, how is that vague?

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    speaking of vague, why blame gh when there is a slew of other crap you are taking? Get a manzeer.

Thread Information