Josey Wales is offline Associate Member

Will GH Burn Off Pubertorial Gyno Tissue?

If GH sometimes causes injection site fat reduction, can it be used to burn off the chest fat that often accompanies pubertorial gyno (i.e., no lumps or discharge, just excess tissue and puffy nipples)?

I know some people use Lipderm for chest fat. But I don't put much stock in that stuff. Nevertheless, it seems to me that if subq GH injections in the stomache will burn fat in that area (though only for some people), why can't it be used to burn of fat tissue on the chest? Is it more dangerous to shoot GH in the chest? If chest injections worked, it would be cheaper than surgery. Has anyone tried this?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    sorry but no

Thanks. But can you elaborate? Why would it work in the abdomen and not in the chest area? I'm not talking about reducing the hard deposits under the nipple, only the fat. Fat is fat, no?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I can't say for sure I know guys that have run hgh and still had to have gyno surgery, I guarantee they would have run hgh if they could have to resolve it. Plus I have never seen or heard of first hand, second hand, or even third hand accounts of this being done. It is my opinion that it can't be done. I'm gonna get slammed for giving an uninformed opinion but as far as I am concerned it is unheard of.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I'm gonna get slammed for giving an uninformed opinion but as far as I am concerned it is unheard of.
    No worries. I appreciate the input. I wonder if your buddies simply never thought to inject in the chest. Also, their gyno may have been of the more serious variety (i.e., not adolescent gyno, but rather gear-related gyno with discharge and hard deposits).

bump for more opinions. Anybody?

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    the puffy nipple issue isnt fat, its a gland, so even if you did reduce the fat in the area it wouldnt be much help.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Wouldnt want to be putting Gh that close to the heart either just as a precaution.

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Wouldnt want to be putting Gh that close to the heart either just as a precaution.
    Can you explain your comment bro?
    why the hell would it effect the heart?

lawrence069 is offline New Member
    If your gyno is due to over developed breast tissue (not fat) then gh's possible fat reducing effect won't help.

papa pain is offline Associate Member
    i had a problem with a hollow in my pec from gyno surg ,i put a shot of kynoselen in the pec eod to fill it out,what a stupid idear ,when i stopped it left me with a big hollow in my pec even worse than before,seemed to eat away some fat or some thing not a good thing.

what is kynoselen?

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Have you tried letro?

cwf62777 is offline New Member
    somone was talking about rubbing letro on your nipples in another thread. try a search on it or if anyone would like we could talk about it here. Has anyone tried this?

Thread Information