jgg1221 is offline Member

looking to get cut - igf1 lr3 and clen?

im looking to lose around 30-40lbs of fat while maintaining every ounce of muscle ive got

im thinking of doing 40mcg/d of igf1 lr3 for a month along with clenbuteral @ 80mcg/d and some ketofin

my diet would be 400-450g protein/day
    some glutamine pre and post workout
    probably 100g of carbs
    and some efa's

id be doing 45min - 1hour of cardio every other day and lifting on all the other days (never do cardio & lifting on same day)

i might integrate some insulin about 3x week, doing a low dose of 5iu's.. on the days i do upper body workouts

im wondering if you guys think that all this would be enough to shred me up while keeping all the size and strength ive got

joevette is offline Banned
    Are you trying to lose all 30-40lbs in 1 month?

more like a month and a half but i think i wanna lose like 20in a month
    or atleast lose most of the weight while im on igf/clen

High doses of T3 work well with IGF-1 LR3 since T3 increases IGFBP and IGF-1 LR3 is resistant to these binding proteins. A good clen /T3/IGF-1 LR3/Test prop cycle would work very well for losing considerable fat while keeping your muscle. IMO, though, to lose that much weight in that ammount of time I would just run a low dose of DNP for a month.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    High doses of T3 work well with IGF-1 LR3 since T3 increases IGFBP and IGF-1 LR3 is resistant to these binding proteins. A good clen/T3/IGF-1 LR3/Test prop cycle would work very well for losing considerable fat while keeping your muscle. IMO, though, to lose that much weight in that ammount of time I would just run a low dose of DNP for a month.
    listen to him, he knows what hes talking about when it comes to T3, IGF, DNP , etc...

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Losing 40lbs (fat only)in one month is unrealistic and unhealthy.

hmm how about 20lbs?

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    High doses of T3 work well with IGF-1 LR3 since T3 increases IGFBP and IGF-1 LR3 is resistant to these binding proteins. A good clen/T3/IGF-1 LR3/Test prop cycle would work very well for losing considerable fat while keeping your muscle. IMO, though, to lose that much weight in that ammount of time I would just run a low dose of DNP for a month.
    what do you mean by "high" dosages?

Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    what do you mean by "high" dosages?
    I believe anything above about 75mcg causes an increase in IGFBP, so you could run something like 200mcg (provided your AAS doses are high enough to stave any catabolism) without worrying about the extra IGF caused by AAS getting bound up.

Seriously, though, unless you are just gifted at cutting you're not going to lose 1lb of fat per day without DNP .

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    hmm how about 20lbs?
    Well personally I have never needed to loose that much fat but 20lbs may be possible alot may be water loss and muscle. Better approach imo is 5lbs pure fat loss a month while keeping (or minmimizing)lean muscle tissue. In one year you will be there. Your body knows quick composition changes and will try to get back via homeostatis, that my friend is basic human physiology.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    if u have 40 lbs of fat u want to lose, may be u should check ur diet instead of looking for a mircale drug that will do the job...search on! there are no miracles out there...

Thread Information