Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member

Experience Hypo Saturday

I trained legs saturday, then after work-out took 10iu's. 5min later I started consuming my protein and carbs. Well 5mins after I drank my shake, it all came back up. After puking my guts up, I figured I better drink a coke to get some carbs back in me(I was fixing to get my hair cut before headed home). Well I only drank about half a can because I figure this might have been enough. Well about an hour later, I'm back home, I start sweating really bad. Sweat was just pouring off me. Also my vision started to get a little blury. I finish my coke up, ate a reeses peanute butter cup, some rice, and 2 chicken breast. About 15mins later, the sweating stopped, and I return to normal. So no biggie. Just wanted to share my experience with others.

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5151
    I trained legs saturday, then after work-out took 10iu's. 5min later I started consuming my protein and carbs. Well 5mins after I drank my shake, it all came back up. After puking my guts up, I figured I better drink a coke to get some carbs back in me(I was fixing to get my hair cut before headed home). Well I only drank about half a can because I figure this might have been enough. Well about an hour later, I'm back home, I start sweating really bad. Sweat was just pouring off me. Also my vision started to get a little blury. I finish my coke up, ate a reeses peanute butter cup, some rice, and 2 chicken breast. About 15mins later, the sweating stopped, and I return to normal. So no biggie. Just wanted to share my experience with others.
    Carefull bro. Some people have hypos come on slow and easy to react to. Some people get hit quick. I get real bad real quick. Keep some of those glucose gel packs with ya. Just in case...

joevette is offline Banned
    When something unexpected like that happens it's better to be safe than sorry and overdo the carbs a little. Especially when you're away from home (and food). Half a coke has only what like 50g of sugar at the most. 5g of carbs per iu is too low for anybody.

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    yeah...glad I was able to react. Guess I do need to get some tabs incase it happens again. Usually I get sick early in a work-out, so wasn't expecting not to keep my shake down. Scared my g/f, but oh well . thanks for the tips

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like me, its normal and it happens all the time. The problem is, lack of carbohydrates as you would already know, so up your carb intake.

Good luck and be carefull.

-Gear

Insulin is dangerous when you're not on top of every variable, if you puke up you carb drink take a glucose tab immediately. Also, you dont need to chug your carbs like beer, you can take it slow it doesnt hurt anything.

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Insulin is dangerous when you're not on top of every variable, if you puke up you carb drink take a glucose tab immediately. Also, you dont need to chug your carbs like beer, you can take it slow it doesnt hurt anything.
    that kinda contradicts what you told me idiot

Thread Information