Latimus is offline Banned

igf and slin (please asap)

After reading a good article on it...it said to take igf with slin to further the half life from 6hrs to 12 (igf).......it was foggy as to the times..what i believe it said was slin when you wake up, and then igf 45 mins after the slin.....my question is can you not take them together? and if the slin halflife is normally 2 hrs.....is it still 2hrs if taken with igf...or is it also extended......should a user take a gatoraid to the gym with him if hes running the igf and slin incase of hypo........how long after the slin injection would it be safe to work out....

thanks bros.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How does it extend the half-life of LR3?

JohnnyB

Muscle Chem.com
    http://board1.mantisforums.com/uploa...threadid=23206

IGF + Insulin

If you plan on doing IGF1 with Insulin, listen closely IGF1 is not that expensive, sure you can get away with using less by including insulin in the stack, but IGF1 and Insulin together have a pro-insulin effect on your blood sugar balance. It can enhance the chances of a hypoglycemic episode ten fold. I would recommend against it for any one not ABSOLUTLY comfortable with insulin or IGF1.

Here is how insulin and IGF1 work together. Igfbp3 is the binding protein, which allows IGF1 to remain active in the system for a long enough period of time to really work its magic. IGF1 by nature has a half-life of less than 10 minutes by its self. The molecule was so small it would escape the blood stream very rapidly. This was the reason IGF1 was so "underground". It took very frequent injections at high dosages to achieve even minimal results. Aside from this reconstituting the compound required a degree in biochemistry. This short acting version was the only IGF1 known until recently IGF1 would have been administered in 100 mcg dosages 4-6 times a day. That is a hell of a lot of IGF1. That explains a lot of the distended bellies. Now with R3 long chain IGF1 and the Binding protein IGFBP3 IGF1 will last up to 6 hours in the system. By binding IGF to the IGFBP3 you make the molecule larger and it gets trapped in the blood stream until the protein is broken down and the IGF molecule escapes. You can further its life by combining Insulin with it, although I here its very risky. Insulin prevents the breakdown of IGFBP3 and leaves the IGF1 molecule roaming free in the blood stream for longer periods of time up to 12 hours as insulin levels return to normal IGFBP3 will begin to break down and the IGF1 will escape from its bound protein IGFBP3 again having a half life of less than 10 minutes.

Insulin should be taken at the normal dosage it is usually administered at minus 10% about 45 minutes prior to the IGF1 infusion. Again let me remind you this can be deadly if you don't know what you are doing. And of course do not use Insulin for the nighttime injection of IGF1 by taking it in the morning you prolong the IGF1's half life to 12 hours and then take a 6 hour injection, you should be fine. Hell if you want to eat a big bowl of rice and drink another 100g of simple carbs 45 minutes before the bed time IGF1 infusion you could spike insulin for at least a few hours of extended IGF1 activity. If your not going to be using insulin in the stack then go ahead and do the same in the morning
    Last edited by Latimus; 04-11-2005 at 10:47 AM.

That all sounded good but where' his proof, I do agree that the 2 should be used seperately

JohnnyB

CSnoddon is offline Junior Member
    If they are to be used seperately when would be the best times to take considering they are best both taken pwo especially the slin as thats the best for nutrient uptake?

joevette is offline Banned
    I use them both together pwo, slin enhances the effects of IGF-1 LR3 but I'm not sure about extending the life. It's best not to workout during slin's activity period, some people do a slin shot before they lift but they are very experienced. Even so I wouldn't reccomend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    Muscle Chem.com
    http://board1.mantisforums.com/uploa...threadid=23206

IGF + Insulin

If you plan on doing IGF1 with Insulin, listen closely IGF1 is not that expensive, sure you can get away with using less by including insulin in the stack, but IGF1 and Insulin together have a pro-insulin effect on your blood sugar balance. It can enhance the chances of a hypoglycemic episode ten fold. I would recommend against it for any one not ABSOLUTLY comfortable with insulin or IGF1.

Here is how insulin and IGF1 work together. Igfbp3 is the binding protein, which allows IGF1 to remain active in the system for a long enough period of time to really work its magic. IGF1 by nature has a half-life of less than 10 minutes by its self. The molecule was so small it would escape the blood stream very rapidly. This was the reason IGF1 was so "underground". It took very frequent injections at high dosages to achieve even minimal results. Aside from this reconstituting the compound required a degree in biochemistry. This short acting version was the only IGF1 known until recently IGF1 would have been administered in 100 mcg dosages 4-6 times a day. That is a hell of a lot of IGF1. That explains a lot of the distended bellies. Now with R3 long chain IGF1 and the Binding protein IGFBP3 IGF1 will last up to 6 hours in the system. By binding IGF to the IGFBP3 you make the molecule larger and it gets trapped in the blood stream until the protein is broken down and the IGF molecule escapes. You can further its life by combining Insulin with it, although I here its very risky. Insulin prevents the breakdown of IGFBP3 and leaves the IGF1 molecule roaming free in the blood stream for longer periods of time up to 12 hours as insulin levels return to normal IGFBP3 will begin to break down and the IGF1 will escape from its bound protein IGFBP3 again having a half life of less than 10 minutes.

Insulin should be taken at the normal dosage it is usually administered at minus 10% about 45 minutes prior to the IGF1 infusion. Again let me remind you this can be deadly if you don't know what you are doing. And of course do not use Insulin for the nighttime injection of IGF1 by taking it in the morning you prolong the IGF1's half life to 12 hours and then take a 6 hour injection, you should be fine. Hell if you want to eat a big bowl of rice and drink another 100g of simple carbs 45 minutes before the bed time IGF1 infusion you could spike insulin for at least a few hours of extended IGF1 activity. If your not going to be using insulin in the stack then go ahead and do the same in the morning
    This whole article sounds like bullshiit to me. It sounds like the guy hasn't even tried the slin/IGF-1 combo. When I use slin alone I use 7g of dex per iu of slin. When I add 10mg of PGF2-A and 40mcg of IGF-1 LR3 I use 7.5g per iu. So, to say that slin+IGF-1 will enhance a hypo episode 10 fold seems a little extreme when I only need a marginal ammount of extra carbs while using all three pro-insulin compunds. Now slin+DNP is another matter. Slin pwo with 200mg of DNP per day requires 10g of dex per iu and another 10g per iu for ppwo (as opposed to 5g per iu for ppwo with slin/IGF-1 LR3/PGF2-a).

Also, this whole article is cut and pastes from other articles I've read with a sentence here and there of opinions, seems very odd to me.
    Last edited by joevette; 04-11-2005 at 02:15 PM.

alright so when you run slin and igf together.....how do you do it....take the slin first when you get home and then the igf 45mins later...or?

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    alright so when you run slin and igf together.....how do you do it....take the slin first when you get home and then the igf 45mins later...or?
    Hvae you run both of them seperately? If not do that first

JohnnyB

Here's what I know, LR3 help clean or sensitizes the slin receptors. So if you run Slin for 4 weeks, then Lr3 for 4, then go back to slin for 4 weeks, this make a good bridge between cycle. Doing this will give you some gains between cycles.

JohnnyB

good point jon...it really seems to be the missing link i have needed..in theory atleast....because i use steroids to make the muscle cells i have big....then create new muscle cells while on igf...then feed them with slin.....then juice them with sauce.....and then while on the igf and slin im able to let myself get back to normal...its great.

i pulled 10iu b12 in the slin pin and then the 3.5iu of igf in.....did it post workout.....i cant stop drinking and eating protein...its ridiculous...i have taken in about 200grams in 2hrs.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Here's what I know, LR3 help clean or sensitizes the slin receptors. So if you run Slin for 4 weeks, then Lr3 for 4, then go back to slin for 4 weeks, this make a good bridge between cycle. Doing this will give you some gains between cycles.

JohnnyB
    havent thought of doing something like this...interesting, may have to consider this in the near future Thanks JB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    Hey bro, do you have any articles or studies about IGF-1 making you more insulin sensitive after the cycle. I know it makes you more slin sensitive while you're on it, but I asked einstein1905 about this before he was banned and he thought that both insulin and IGF-1 LR3 caused insulin desensitivity after the cycle.

theres a bounty for einstein on outlaw muscle...thats crazy.

i felt the igf kick in lastnight.....i took down 300grams in the 6hrs...feel great about it.

Thread Information