Polska is offline Anabolic Member

I never knew how to eat PWO properly till I tried slin!

Man, insulin 's really kicking my ass. I'd always do half assed PWO and especially PPWO meals, without even realising it. Now that my life depends on it I am eating like a motherfu*ker. I am so full I feel I could pop. I love it though.

joevette is offline Banned
    You shouldn't really feel that full unless you're using like 20ius of slin. The goal is to eat the least ammount of carbs without going hypo. So, your pwo meal should start with 10g of dex per iu and slowly over the next few workouts you can lower it closer to 6 or 7g/iu. Then ppwo I eat about half as many carbs as pwo. If you just eat a shiitload of carbs you're going to get very fat.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I am trying to control the amount of carbs. I am just full due to the large amounts of fluids I am drinking. A full glass of glut+dext+creatine immediately after my shot. Then another full glass of whey isolate 15 minutes after that. Then a meal and another glass of whey 45 minutes after that. I am gonna be pissing a lot tonight

Exactly. If you are like me, your bg levels are already so low that you can take 20 iu of slin and not need any carbs after.

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Exactly. If you are like me, your bg levels are already so low that you can take 20 iu of slin and not need any carbs after.
    That doesn't make any sense, if your bg is low and you shoot any slin without eating carbs you will die.

I know it does not make sense, but it is true. My bg levels stay aroung 85 (which is low) and I can take 20 iu of slin without and pwo carbs and I never feel any signs of hypo-I check my bg levels i hour after the insulin admin. and my bg levels never dropped. BTW-the insulin is good, so that is not the reason why.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    thats not possible....unless i guess you are resistant to slin, which I didnt know was possible either. I say your slin has gone bad. It probably got stuck somwhere hot during shipping

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    I know it does not make sense, but it is true. My bg levels stay aroung 85 (which is low) and I can take 20 iu of slin without and pwo carbs and I never feel any signs of hypo-I check my bg levels i hour after the insulin admin. and my bg levels never dropped. BTW-the insulin is good, so that is not the reason why.
    What kind of slin are you using? It's sounds like either it hasn't kicked in yet (like humalin shot sub-c) or you slin is expired. BTW a bg of 85 is not low, I've been as low as 53 before (not a good thing).

Thread Information