Josey Wales is offline Associate Member

GH/Slin Questions

1. Why do some people bloat on GH and other don't? Is it mainly diet?

2. Does anyone use GH, slin and AAS's to cut? I know that with the wrong diet slin can make you fat. However, it seems to me that if used correctly it could keep your muscles full while dieting (i.e., avoiding the flat look).

joevette is offline Banned
    I've never done HGH, so I'll leave those q's to someone more qualified. For the slin question, yes I use slin and AAS to cut. I've used slin in conjunction with several AAS/clen /T3 cutters as well as one AAS/T3/DNP cutter and it kept my muscles very full. Both T3 and DNP make me look very flat, but while using slin I stayed anabolic and had very full muscles while losing serious ammounts of fat. I can't reccomend using slin with DNP, though, unless you are very experienced with both compounds. It can be quite tricky to workout the proper pwo diet when you throw dnp into the mix.

joevette is offline Banned
    Hey redbaron, I've heard what you mentioned about the bloating and gh before. Is there any set protocol to follow as far as ramping gh doses goes? Like if I was going to 4ius or 6ius how long should I ramp up to it?

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Thanks much for the info. Man, I love this board. You guys are awesome.

Thread Information