Thread: how long

wezhead is offline New Member

Question how long

i have been takin jintropin at 5 IUs ma day and just started my second kit.how long before i start to notice conciderable fat loss? how much can i expect to loose if i use 5 kits total.i am also runnind test deca and dbol with it for 10 weekes which i just started. what can i expect???????
    Last edited by wezhead; 04-12-2005 at 11:58 PM.

Mighty is offline Junior Member
    Well I'm by no means an expert, but I think if you were looking to run test deca and GH together you would notice results like your looking for. D-Bol will bloat you all to hell, and add alot of water wieght until you have been off of it for about 3 to 4 weeks. If I were looking for the results your talking about, I'd make sure the test was Propinate, and ditch the dbol .
    I have 1,100 iu's on the way *crosses fingers*and plan to stay on it for a year. From what I gather, fat loss,and results can be noticeable with GH at about week 4 to 5.
    Mighty
    Last edited by Mighty; 04-13-2005 at 12:15 AM.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, you would normally start seeing results at 6 to 9 weeks but your going to be holding some water from the dbol and test. You may not be able to tell if it's fat or water. I'm running gh at 2iu's, 50mg dbol, 1000mg test enth., tren and igf. Been on the dbol for a week and a half and the gains have stalled. I suspect the gh is taking off fat while the aas is putting on water. Looking in the mirror my body looks different but I can't really tell what's going on.

LL08 is offline Member
    On or off gh if you want to lose fat I can recomend but one work... Diet. What are your eatting patterns like?

Thread Information