rrssc06 is offline New Member

Morning Workouts

I've read a lot that the best time to take would be in the mornings when you aren't naturally producing gh . Also , I've heard that working out can help you produce Gh. And I have heard that taking it around the time that you are producing it can mess up your production of gh .

So my question is ; if I take it in the morning , and then go work out an hour later will I be running the risk of the natural production of my gh clashing with the hgh I am injecting? Thus , running the risk of disrupting my natural production.?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    During your sleeep you realese the most growth horomone so the best time to take it is upon waking atleast thats what I hear. I ahvent ventured to hgh yet I`m waiting until I`m older.

Also , if I were to wake up early and take this , say at 6 am and then work out at 9:30 would this be too close? My workouts will be pretty intense .

Also I should probably note that i'm in early 20's , but steroids are not an option. Also my goals are rotator cuff strength and to help heal a bad back and to speed the recovery as well .

Also I should probably note that i'm in early 20's , but steroids are not an option. Also my goals are rotator cuff strength and to help heal a bad back and to speed the recovery as well .
    Why? testing?

cant say. It's just not an option.

Really? the lady wont let you?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rrssc06 View Post
    I've read a lot that the best time to take would be in the mornings
    Yes.

Also , I've heard that working out can help you produce Gh.
    Yes.

And I have heard that taking it around the time that you are producing it can mess up your production of gh .
    Yes.

So my question is ; if I take it in the morning , and then go work out an hour later will I be running the risk of the natural production of my gh clashing with the hgh I am injecting? Thus , running the risk of disrupting my natural production.?
    Even though HGH is very short lived, there are 2 stages that your body goes through when it comes to releasing its own HGH. You see, when you inject HGH, it takes about 30min to travel to the liver and then your body starts to release HGH. Having said that, just because the HGH has reached the liver it doesn't necessaraly mean it will produce HGH immidietly. Sometimes your body can take up to 20hrs to release a burst of HGH, and the unfortunate part is that there is no way to monitor when your body will produce its own HGH.

I say stick with taking HGH in the AM and if you could get up in the middle of the night for a bathroom break then have a shot then too as that's also a good time to give your body a dose.

As for working out, unless we know when your body will release its own HGH then we will always be taking the risk of interrupting our own production. I would definitely stay away from injecting too close to your training session because as I said above your body can certainly produce its own HGH once that HGH has reached the liver. I would say wait at least an hour after your injection before you start lifting weights.

Bottom line is that you shouldn't be taking HGH at your age anyway, but each to their own.

Good luck.

-Gear

It makes sense that i'm not the ideal age for HGH. However , I have no other options. What I am looking for is to speed up recovery from an injury , some strength gains along with increased athletic ability. Not looking to add bulk. Wouldn't mind cutting some fat. I am bery stringent with my diet. Steroids would probably be ideal and I understand that but do to certain circumstances can not risk using those.

Would i be running a risk of effecting my long term natural gh production?

And are these realistic goals for using hgh?

peptide is offline Junior Member

Would i be running a risk of effecting my long term natural gh production?

And are these realistic goals for using hgh?
    You cycle on/off the hgh to ensure your body still makes it's own. Personally I take 1/2 the dose in the morning and the other 1/2 in the evening Mon-Fri and then on the weekends I take a natural GH secretagogue just before I go to bed. This is the same protocol that completely reversed my mothers osteoporosis as well.

Thread Information