Thread: Slin Update

jlewis1111 is offline Banned

Slin Update

about to finish 4 weeks of humalog 10 ius a day.. Not to impressed. ALso seems like i get freaking headaches all the time now kinda strange But all in all wouldnt do it again.

You need to do it in conjunction with AAS Clen GH or IGF to see results i kind of view it as a booster for whatever else you're using

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    How was your diet? I gues some respond well to it, others do not...

joevette is offline Banned
    Slin alone won't give you nearly the results that combining it with other compounds will. Also, headaches are one of the signs of going hypo, did you take bg measurements?

jlewis1111 is offline Banned
    no didnt do bg measurements but it seems like i get the headaches in the morning and i do my slin shots pwo around 4pm But i always felt like crap when i woke up headaches in all. ALso im doing hgh with it . Was eating high protein chicken and rice and so on . DOing the pwo shake 5 minutes after with 70grams dex 5creatine and 5glut then 15minutes after shot about 70grams of protein then my meal about a hour later no fat meal so maybe i just dont react like others not sure though

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I never thought insulin was a wonder drug in the first place anyway. Just because you did not notice results, it doesn't mean insulin was not doing what its supposed to do. I am sure your body found it beneficial even though you may not think so.

-Gear

Thread Information