Thread: gh question

JJEB2 is offline Member

gh question

background: currently 6'1 228-230 10-11%bf and 21 year old. i am throwing myself out to the wolves with the age issue.

goals from hgh: collagen synthesis, fat loss, sense of well being, and growth of new muscle cells depending on dose.

my question is would it matter or be any different if i ran 3 ius 5on/2off or 2ius 7 days? i know 5 on and 2 off is for cost issues. i personally feel from my research that starting out with 2 ius will be sufficient and i will adjust as i get further into it since i have no idea how my body will react.

any thoughts or advice would help. thanks

I do 3ius 5/2 w/ no problems.

LL08 is offline Member
    the 5 days on 2 days off has something to do with giving 2 days for natural gh not shutting down in some studies anyway, read up @ pubmed.com. It would be wiser to do the 3iu. 2iu would be pointless at your age as your natural release would be 1.5iu or thereabouts and taking gh in some studies has shut down or lessened natural release from the pituatury glands. So iMO 3iu 5 on 2 off would make most sense. I've even read articles and studies suggesting that 3-4iu Every 2nd day is as effective for the goals you wish to obtain, cheers LL

Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    the 5 days on 2 days off has something to do with giving 2 days for natural gh not shutting down in some studies anyway, read up @ pubmed.com. It would be wiser to do the 3iu. 2iu would be pointless at your age as your natural release would be 1.5iu or thereabouts and taking gh in some studies has shut down or lessened natural release from the pituatury glands. So iMO 3iu 5 on 2 off would make most sense. I've even read articles and studies suggesting that 3-4iu Every 2nd day is as effective for the goals you wish to obtain, cheers LL
    Very interesting as I am about a year older. 22. Running 3ius daily.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    i read something about this also but the study was done on children were they were given a dose everyother day and not everyday. the results were better with the group with everyother day. thats an interesting point about the shutting down. i have never read that before but thanks for the link.

Osiris is offline New Member
    Say LL08,

does the pituary shut down like testicles when receiving big volumes of GH. What is the history of 3-4 IU usage and ratio of pituary shut down levels and periods?

Phatmax53 is offline Junior Member
    any of yall care to give some of ur results on 3ius around 21-24 yrs of age...
    thanks

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    I started 4-5 ius of Gh when i was 20 right now im 21 1/2 and usually do around 6ius 5/2 with heavy doses of test and tren , results are unbelievable the only thing is i grew a 1/2 a shoe size

Thats awesome. I started at late 21 @ 4ius

im pretty sure 5/2 is just for saving money

LAst cycle was 6 ius of gh 5/2 2000mg of enanthate a week, 700mg of tren , 400 of eq and 50 mg a day of winny nice results

For the prices GH costs...**** right I'm doing 5/2 to save money. LOL

what kinda gh u using, im using JINO

it gets really expensive with juice and FOOD

Fitropin.........Aside from all the bad hype it worked better for me then the Serostim

JJEB2 is offline Member
    aight so i got a good deal on humatrope so as far as i have heard it is very potent compared to that off chinese made hgh. i am thinkin a dose am and pm sub q injections at 1.5 ius a day. 1 iu of huma is compared to 2-3 ius of jinos. as stated above i am 21. also throwin in igf which will be taken at 40mcgs pwo in muscle worked that day.

1.5 ius seem like a sufficient dose?

Thread Information