spound is offline Anabolic Member

What do you think of this?

Here is a post someone made about using slin IM, and I would like to know hwat you all thought about it, I told him that it was complete BS, but I would like to make sure their is no credibility behind the statement.:

Originally Posted by Hypertrophiac
    DO NOT INJECT INSULIN INTO THE MUSCLE!!!! you can actually cause some serious muscle damage this way because the insulin makes it to the muscle cell by itself (when it usually brings carbs with it) and can cause serious muscle atrophy because your body sends alot of glucagon to that specific muscle and it will deplete your muscle cells of stored glycogen. you're basically sending your muscle cells into hypoglycemia. insulin is a carrier protein, it carries carbs to the muscle.....its not like GH or steroids where it illicits a signal for the muscle to grow by itself.

Link to thread:
    http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8450

joevette is offline Banned
    I don't think he knows what he's talking about. My muscles are far from atrophied for up to a day after my IM slin shot, they are very full. On outlaw he also states that taking slin against the manufacturers' orders is foolish, but slin can be shot IM, sub-c, or IV. Sub-c is too slow and IV is too fast so IM is about perfect. Perhaps if he'd post a study or two to back up his claim since right now it's his word vs. einstein's and you know who's gonna win that one.

that guy pulled all of that outta his ass

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    what a moron! wish I was a member over there to tell him whats up

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats exactly what i was thinking. Atrophy from slin? I dont see how that could even be close to possible. Even if someone ****ed up an injection or soemithing

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    spound...I am over there as well. I don't have any ill will toward Hyper, but you have to take his posts lightly. The quy posts a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense. I would just ignore his recommondations and go with established people around.....

JC

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this the same guy telling people to do 8 week dbol only cycles?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    jersey I dont get it whats wrong with a 8 week dbol cycle? This guy at my gym did it and hes HHHUUGGEEEEE so Ill listen to him first!!!

Thread Information