PunyKid is offline New Member

ONLY answer these ?'s if you have tried GH Before

I am thinking about taking GH and have a few questions, but I don't want a bunch of people posting on hearsay, or what everyone else says it does. ONLY answer my questions if you have done GH before and know FIRST HAND the effects. Here are my questions:

1.) Will GH make your bones thicker?
    2.) Will GH make you taller even if you are past adolescene and finished growing?
    3.) How long do GH gains last? Are they permanent or only permanent as long as you keep taking the GH?
    4.) Will GH cause you intestines to also grow and stick out, giving you that hanging belly look?
    Last edited by PunyKid; 04-13-2005 at 11:58 PM.

bump

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyKid
    I am thinking about taking GH and have a few questions, but I don't want a bunch of people posting on hearsay, or what everyone else says it does. ONLY answer my questions if you have done GH before and know FIRST HAND the effects. Here are my questions:

1.) Will GH make your bones thicker? Don't know, did not measure before and after. 2.) Will GH make you taller even if you are past adolescene and finished growing? GH did not make me taller after 6 months of use3.) How long do GH gains last? Are they permanent or only permanent as long as you keep taking the GH? Very Permanent.
    4.) Will GH cause you intestines to also grow and stick out, giving you that hanging belly look? That will not happen in the 2-4iu range
    See inserted answers based on 6 months experience.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    No, no, no gains,no.

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    No, no, no gains,no.
    I love how people talk about gh gains. The only gains I've ever seen were from the aas while on GH.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    1.) Will GH make your bones thicker? Mine got thicker in circumfrance (4-5ius for a year with 2grams of test, tren 100mg a day, halo ect...)
    2.) Will GH make you taller even if you are past adolescene and finished growing? (no those growth plates are closed)
    3.) How long do GH gains last? Are they permanent or only permanent as long as you keep taking the GH? (there permanent for me) when i go back on my veins get thicker and come out more
    4.) Will GH cause you intestines to also grow and stick out, giving you that hanging belly look? (only those pre disposed to it, INSULIN with lots of gh is the real cause of this) these are my honest and personal answers

im gonna tell you if u dont have enough for 8-12 monthes with juice dont even bother using it...

GH and test....Gh makes you grow new muscle fibers, Test makes your existing muscle fiebers grow larger, both can provide some impressive gains, however its subjective to an individual

Thread Information