Thread: slin help

felthamboy is offline Junior Member

slin help

hi guys im starting slin for the 1st time next week i have a ? i do cardio after my weights to keep fat gains down when bulking will it be ok to shoot my slin have my pwo carbs wait say 30min then do my cardio 30 -40 min walk on a treadmill at max incline then have a meal 15 mins after i will keep glocose tabs on me at all times just incase

many thanks
    simon

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by felthamboy
    hi guys im starting slin for the 1st time next week i have a ? i do cardio after my weights to keep fat gains down when bulking will it be ok to shoot my slin have my pwo carbs wait say 30min then do my cardio 30 -40 min walk on a treadmill at max incline then have a meal 15 mins after i will keep glocose tabs on me at all times just incase

many thanks
    simon
    I would honestly split the cardio and weight training sessions up. You can do this i guess, but it kind of cancels out the purpose of slin restoring glycogen to the muscle, bc your body will still be using a lot of this glycogen for energy during cardio, also meaning you have a much increased chance of going hypo.

joevette is offline Banned
    Sounds like a good way to get yourself into trouble. I agree with spound, I'd hit the cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and lift in the afternoon.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You shouldn't really be doing cardio while insulin is active. Find other time for cardio that is outside the insulin active window.

-Gear

ACAZORES is offline Member
    you should take slin right next your workout and eat, do cardio first in the morning

felthamboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    I would honestly split the cardio and weight training sessions up. You can do this i guess, but it kind of cancels out the purpose of slin restoring glycogen to the muscle, bc your body will still be using a lot of this glycogen for energy during cardio, also meaning you have a much increased chance of going hypo.

i do am cardio as it is im always fighting against the blubber its in my geans i was 300 lb at 15 i never eat any junk now i got down to a lean 176 lb and over the last few year have worked my way up to a lean 225lb as for the cardio after weight it low level should not hit the glycogen to much. but hey you guys no a **** load or about slin then me so cardio can wait 4 hr in the 1st week then mayb try abit week 2 see how i go

thank for the replys bros

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Sounds like a good way to get yourself into trouble. I agree with spound, I'd hit the cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and lift in the afternoon.
    Agreed, thats exactly the way I do it.

Thread Information