Thread: 8 iu's to much!

Nicky B is offline Senior Member

8 iu's to much!

I have been saving up for about 8months to run alot of gh. I was planing on running 8iu's for 8months with some juice mostly just test. I was just wondering if that high of a dose will give any unwanted sides like jaw growth and stuff like that. I will probley never go over that dose its just to gain some permanet muscle mass so I can stop juicin for at least 3-4 years. AND I DON'T WANT ANY REPLYS FROM NEWB'S SAYING WOW DO YOU REALLY NEED THAT MUCH GH.

ACAZORES is offline Member
    a pro dosage is 4iu wake up ,4iu before bed, 4iu before wokout, 4iu after workout, but it would be better to use igf-1 after workout. If you only have 8iu og gh slip in 2iu shots 4 times per day.
    I never tried this, but pros do this dosage shedule.

wezhead is offline New Member
    wow u really need that much?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    From what I know, I think 8IU p/day can be pretrty close to nasty side effects as such. I think they say "look out" once you start taking 10IU+.

-Gear

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    honestly at 6ius i was really impressed my feet grew at 8 ius im 21 through, i suggest start at 4ius and work up, 2iu at 8am 2iu at 1pm....do maddddddddddddd test with it, honestly i did this gh 4-5ius for the last year with 2000mg of test a week and 700mg of tren and i was really impressed 2 cycles (of this )i gained 25lbs in the last 6 monthes went down from 12% to 8.5% bodyfat and more vascular

how old are u kid?
    u from nj im from NYC

klubbfred is offline New Member
    if your knees get sore, then its to much. Otherwice no problems.

klubbfred

i get ocasional left wrist pain

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I did 4.5iu's twice daily for about a week and didn't notice any difference in the way i felt, no more lethargic, no more water retention or carpel tunnel then when i was doing just 4.5iu's once daily. I did notice a slight difference when i did 2iu's twice daily versus 4iu's once daily??? the sides were less...both of these administrations were subQ though? My sports doc is doing 6iu's split up over 3 injections daily and is having difficult sides (carpel tunnel) he's added in aldactone to relieve these symptoms which is helping, but one thing i've noticed is he looks ten years younger, his hands have grown in size and thickness, and he tells me that hisd "hammer" has increased as well, he's been at 4iu's for 6 months and 6 iu's for about the same now.

Should note that your insulin activity is effected to a larger degree as well with the higher doses, and your thyroid hormone consumption is increased as well, i usually do 25mcgs/day of t3 but at the higher doses my sport doc is requiring 50mcgs/day.

Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    how old are u kid?
    u from nj im from NYC
    I'm turning 22 soon. I plan to do 4 injects a day at 2iu's each. The most I have run before this is 6iu's with little problems. And I plan on using a gram or close to it of test with some orals here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by wezhead
    wow u really need that much?
    somebody had to

bump

RATM is offline Senior Member
    What is your prior cycle history?

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I've been running 4iu per day since January. I've also run 2 insulin cycles since January where I also increased the gh dosage.

First insulin cycle I increased gh to 6iu per day. The sides were the same but stronger: arms falling asleep at night or if in an uncomfortable position, odd feeling in joints (not pain though) swelling in the hands..

Second INsulin cycle I increased to 9iu per day. The sides are the same as they were while taking 6iu per day... only they seem to come in waves, stronger one day and less the next.

Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    What is your prior cycle history?
    I have down a couple. My last few have included test prop, igf-1, gh, tbol, var, those are my main ingrediants. But I have used EPO, Test e, and Dbol , also. And was thinking of using abombs during this cycle.

Thread Information