jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

Love handles are disappearing.

I've been on 2iu's of Jin for about 6 weeks and the fat I put on around my waste over the winter is noticeable disappearing. Even my wife commented on it last night and this morning I looked in the mirror and I could really see it. My lower abs are starting to show and I can see my obliques. I've always been pretty lean but in the last couple years (I'm 34) I started putting on some fat around the waist and lower back. It looks real bad when the rest of your body is lean. I've tried dieting before but I always end up losing mass all over instead of just around the middle. I end up looking sickly. Keep in mind though that my diet was $hit before I started and I virtually changed what I ate over night. I'm eating minimal fats now, high protein, no dairy and no sugar except in my morning coffee. Also drinking nothing but water. It has always been my goal to lose the love handles and keep lean muscle mass and it looks like I may be getting there finally. I just started my AAS cycle so I'm going to be retaining some water but I have some nolva and arimidex to keep it to a minimum. I've also been on 80mcg of IGF for about a week now to compliment the GH.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    good for u bro, but it also might just be the nutrition

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. It's just that in the past when I tried to diet and lose the little fat that I do have, I would lose muscle mass also.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 04-16-2005 at 06:57 AM.

fred9 is offline Member
    i used 2iu jin for 20 weeks...i also noticed some fatloss....but the most beautiful thing i noticed was that during PCT of a heavy AS cycle, i didnt lose anything of my muscles...nothing!!!
    next time i will try igf in PCT hope it will do the same trick...greetz0

Thread Information