Harp is offline Junior Member

My 6 mos. Gh cycle begins!!!!

Hello everyone! After researching for the past cpl of months I have decided to start my 6mos of Jin. I would like to thank the bros on AR for educating me.
    I am not going to wait for 3mos to add in gear, as a matter of fact I did my first shot of test e and deca yesterday. I plan on doing 2 cycles of Test and Deca along with my 6+mos of gh.My first cycle will be 12 weeks at 300mgs of Deca/w and 750 to 1000mgs of Test E/w followed by 3 wks of PCT and then a simillar cycle again. I will allso be taking the usual vitamins and minerals.
    I did my first 2ius of gh today. I'm using BD ultra fine insulin syringes 1/2cc,5/16in. 30 gauge. I woke up at 5am and did my first shot of 1iu,and then could'nt fall asleep. finally did about 2 hrs later.After approx 1/2 hr of my first shot I felt light headed for a about 20secs, I allso had some pretty scary dreams. I woke up at noon and did my second shot of 1 iu. I certainly did'nt have a good sleep.
    During my planning of this cycle I decided to go against well, too much planning. I will listen to feedback from my body and adjust my dosages accordingly.However I do plan on staying between 2ius and 4 ius a day.
    My starting stats are 30yrs old, 190pds, 6ft 1in. approx 12% bf. I've been off gear for 4 mos.I was 215pds at the end of my last cycle of D-Bol,Test E, deca and winny I did'nt check the bf but I was really lean. I can usually eat what I want and never get fat due to a fast metabolism. I was out of the gym for about 3 mos after my last cycle due to extra work stress and travelling. I was down to 185pds a month ago (the lowest I've been in yrs) and was'nt looking too good. One month of gym and propper diet has brought me up to 190pds. and my strength is allmost back to normal.The last time I did bench I did 225 for 4 my max on bench is 315pds. and incline is 275pds. I don't do squats due to knee injury from motorcycle crash cpl of yrs ago but I do hack squats. I will keep you all posted on my progress.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Thats sounds like a great cycle. And not to be mean what is the point of this thread I don't see any reason for a discussion other then GOOD LUCK with cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Thats sounds like a great cycle. And not to be mean what is the point of this thread I don't see any reason for a discussion other then GOOD LUCK with cycle.
    At the end he says I will keep you updated on my progress-I think maybe that means this will be some what of a log or journal-which we should have more of on this board as long as they are formatted in a way that it can be useful and informative.

The cycle looks good...how are you going to fit 2 aas cycles in a 6 month period?
    I just started jin yesteday (4/11/05) and will run it at 5 iu per day along with 40 mcg of igf pwo. After a month I will start test and fina.

[QUOTE=catabolic kid]The cycle looks good...how are you going to fit 2 aas cycles in a 6 month period?

It will be a 6mos+ cycle meaning min six mos and could go on to 7 or even 8 mos. I will be doing first cycle of 12 wks followed by 3 weeks pct. then another cycle that will be min 10 weeks. The main reason for this is that I want to get some weight on my body right away. I dont want to go into july at 195pds. We only get about 4 1/2 mos of sun in vancouver so I wanna look the best I possibly could between june and september.

Not to mislead anyone about vancouver, it is the most beautiful city in the world and we do have all four seasons here.ie; skiing in winter and beaches and lakes in the summer .

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    What is the point? perhaps someone else like me who has never done gh before will come across my experience and have some knowledge before they start poking needles into their stomach...

Mighty is offline Junior Member
    Good luck with your cycle, sounds great. Keep us posted

It's 11:47 pm and i just crawled out of bed, I have this pain in my stomach. it feels like i did a few hundred situps this morning. I can't fall asleep. I've got a shot planned for 5 am I'm wondering if this is normal hopefully someone will have an answer for me by morn. I 've only done two shots at 1iu ea. so far. I wonder whats gonna hapen after 20 or 30 shots.

Osiris is offline New Member
    Say Harp!

which Gh r u using: 191 amino or 192 amino? the matter is that u r suposed to use 191 amino Gh whcih does not cause any pain or red welts or anything. the other one which consists of 192 amino acid chains is the one to cause these sides.

How r u feeling? any dizzy? tremor or sweat? or any other sides? I did the first shots.
    A kinda hypo... But if you do just have an apple or something...

We are with ya. Keep us posted!

Titan1 is offline Member
    he is using jin 191aa

May be he puts it too deep into the belly?

Titan1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Say Harp!

which Gh r u using: 191 amino or 192 amino? the matter is that u r suposed to use 191 amino Gh whcih does not cause any pain or red welts or anything. the other one which consists of 192 amino acid chains is the one to cause these sides.

How r u feeling? any dizzy? tremor or sweat? or any other sides? I did the first shots.
    A kinda hypo... But if you do just have an apple or something...

We are with ya. Keep us posted!
    Did you inject correctly pinch the skin put the needle in inject and let go of the skin?

yeap

znak is offline Senior Member
    If you are doing 2ius, go ahead and do one injection in the AM, the dosage is low enough that you are not really geting any advantage by splitting them up.

Your pain sounds strange. I did six months of injection without any pain. You are doing something wrong. Research slin injections or ask someone who has diabetes to show you how to do it.

My doc showed me and really, I am no great lover of injections, but I had NO problems, NO pain. Something is not right.

I am using the 191 amino gh (jintropin). As far as the pain goes it went away last night a little after my post. I am ot injecting too deep cause I'm only using 5/16 in. needle. anyways it has gone away. It was'nt a pain but more of a soreness around my whole ab area. I did 2 more shots today at 5am and 11am respectively. no red marks, welts,shakes or anything like that.

Good luck bro.

tallyjuice is offline Member
    keep us updated

Thread Information