oldpapapump is offline Junior Member

New to HGH please help.

Hi everyone, I just signed up to this board and I have to say it kicks. Now for my question. First I am 46 years old 315lbs at 6’. I have been in the power lifting seen for some time now but it’s time to end it. I need to trim down and stay at a lean 265. I just got a script for Nutropin from my doctor. My doctor prescribed .6mg(about 1.6iu) daily (insurance paid), Is this enough to do anything? I also have a script for 200mg test Enanthate weekly. I also have T-3 and slin. In order to get lean and not lose any muscle size how do I put this all together?

I say you do 2-3ius a day. 5/2 and stay on for as long as you can. That should definately do something. It would be to your benefit to start the GH about 3 weeks into your cycle so the GH can start while the gear is taking in effect. We have a diffrence in age but thats definately the advice I would give. Anyone else?

dale is offline Associate Member
    i would save up the GH until you can do 2-3iu's a day. i've been told to and have read that i need to hold off on the test until my IGF-1 levels have risen.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    At our age that doses may be okay..but need to run quite a long time. Diet & cardio is your best bet. And 200mg test weekly is a great dose if given for TRT and is fine because you need to watch your prostate for enlargement. As for the workouts I would suggest a 180 deg turnaround from your previous training regiment. I am not or will ever be a powerlifter but a bodybuilder type of guy. The gear you have is only part of the solution for your goals. Training and nutrition is paramount here. I would start doing a high volume routine say 10-20 sets and in the 10-15 rep range. Condition your body for some endurance and it will keep your metabolic engine running high which means more kcal's burned. You have a good oportunity to reshape your current body since you have a great base of strength to work with. As we get older heart health comes more important and volume training(and low) will help, plus it will not hurt your aching joints! By the way how are your joints, just curious?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro we are about the same age, those doses are fine, like bt said diet and cardio are important

JohnnyB

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you may need 4 iu's of geno but 1.5 iu's of nutropin a day will be fine because 1iu of nutropin is equal to about 3-4iu's from a gensci kit.

Thanks for the input. I am not used to high sets and reps, it sounds like I will over train fast.

I read that 1mg of nutropin is about 3iu

Quote Originally Posted by oldpapapump
    I read that 1mg of nutropin is about 3iu
    yes it is with all HGH

JohnnyB

Thanks for the input. I am not used to high sets and reps, it sounds like I will over train fast.
    What does you w/o look like now?

JohnnyB

Not what you would think.
    I train for strong man contests.

Mon- squat’s 135x15 - 225x12 - 405x6 - 495x3
    Good morning’s 4 sets
    Leg curls
    Leg extensions
    Calf raises

Tuesday tire flip (650lb tire) 90 feet
    Farmer walk 235lb’s each arm for 40ft up and 40ft back (couples sets for time)

Wednesday dead lift 135x15 - 225x10 - 405x8 - 495x6 - 585x4 - 625x2 - 650x1
    Log press (12 inch round steel log X 7 feet long) 235lb for 6 to 12 reps (4 sets)
    Car pull (Chevy Tahoe) slight uphill grade 1 set for 2min

Friday curls (just to look good lol)

And NO cardio anywhere.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Whoo boy, you will over train fast, but cutting up is way different. BT is right. But, the human body is an amazingly adaptable machine. You can do it!1111

Not what you would think.
    I train for strong man contests.

Mon- squat’s 135x15 - 225x12 - 405x6 - 495x3
    Good morning’s 4 sets
    Leg curls
    Leg extensions
    Calf raises

Tuesday tire flip (650lb tire) 90 feet
    Farmer walk 235lb’s each arm for 40ft up and 40ft back (couples sets for time)

Wednesday dead lift 135x15 - 225x10 - 405x8 - 495x6 - 585x4 - 625x2 - 650x1
    Log press (12 inch round steel log X 7 feet long) 235lb for 6 to 12 reps (4 sets)
    Car pull (Chevy Tahoe) slight uphill grade 1 set for 2min

Friday curls (just to look good lol)

And NO cardio anywhere.
    Are you planning on staying a powrerlifter? If not you'll need to change that workout and add some cardio, if you want to lose b/f

JohnnyB

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    keep your diet in mind too, the cleaner the better. My last two months on gh i pretty much cut out all dairy and that really made it all kick together well.

If you expect to be "lean" and 265lbs and still be a powerlifter/strongman you are dreaming. You need to choose one or the other period. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that you cannot be a strongman at 265lbs but you will not be as good as you probably are. Increasing weights= increases muscle, increasing reps= some muscle strength with less growth in size. You said you wish to trim down. Muscle power is the "ability to do maximum work in the shortest time"(powerlifting/strongman) and muscle endurance is the "ability of muscle to perform moderate work over a extended time". Increasing sets/reps does this and will get you down along with cardio. Overtraining is a possibilty but you have to know your body. And at 46yrs old you should know it. Your mindset needs redirection if you wish to get what you desire. I am not saying you cannot do some of your training as you can spot use it in periodization techniques but the bulk of it requires change.

I am done with the power seen, All I want now is to look better and get the lean but not small look. All this power lifting has got me under the surgeons knife 7 times in the last 5 years. Yes a new me is coming. I took the easy way out in power lifting, I could eat all I want and never worry about diet (I am very weak in this area). Pietro75 wrote “1iu of nutropin is equal to about 3-4iu's from a gensci kit” is this true? So 1.5 iu’s should work?

You answered my previous question about your joints. That is what I thought cause this is what both heavy duty type training & powerlifting may do(evan bodybuilding to some extent) and gets worse as we age. Reason being is partly because you start to loose some strength and muscle mass but fat accumulation increases. The body now has fat to carry the load and the diet is out the friggin door exasberating the problem. Anyways, I think your first priority would be a logical sensible approach to your dietary needs other wise your gym time is mute. As far as the Nutropin I would think that is not true, perhaps he meant 1mg = 3iu's which is true.

I got my doctor to prescribe Humatrope (Since Nutrop is no more), but still only .6mg daily. Now it get’s interesting, the pharmacies can’t get hgh, so I called Lilly and they told me they would send it to the doctors office and I would need trained on the mix and use, and would get it injected there for awhile. This crap is the hardest script I ever got, it’s going on three weeks now and still nothing. Does this thing sound right?

powerlif is offline New Member
    does hello you have already uses the gh in power? which cure takes you for the power? which product to avoid the test drug

Thread Information