juicelee is offline Associate Member

first shot of slin!?

hey bros,

Got my slin yesterday and I just took my first shot of it about 15 mins ago Ive already slammed my dextrose creatine shake.....not feeling much of anything but nervous!!! I shot IM in my right Bicep 6 ius of humalog.....gettin ready to take my protein shake wish me luck guys

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't be nervous. If you get yourself worked up you'll think your going hypo. You have your dextrose, if you get hypo symptoms just take some more. I keep glucose tabs on hand just in case. If you do it right you'll probably never feel anything. Out of 4 weeks on 10iu's of Humalog I felt a little hypo maybe 2 or 3 times. It was no big deal. After a week or so you'll wonder what you were so worried about.

hahah ya man i think ur right i got myself all worked up i think i took too much dextrose...i havent felt a thing and I only have one meal left with not a single sign!! but its not over yet ill just make sure to get my next meal in an hour thanks bro its good **** tho my muscles feel more full already!! I got a hunch im gonna love slin

The only time hypo ever snuck up on me was a couple hours after the injection. I guess I lost track of my carb intake and thought the slin had already past through my system. 2 glucose tabs had me back to normal in minutes. After about a month I got really sick of the dextrose. It was making me sick to my stomach and I didn't feel like eating.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    First shot, congratulations. Are you taking anything else with it?

-Gear

yeah, actually I'm on 2.5 ius of gh ED along with my slin today i bumped it up today to 8ius felt a lil bit hypo almost immediately after shooting couldve been the nerves again, but for the most part I have not felt anything. The only bad part is the dextrose really hits me hard it upsets my stomach like you said jersey it makes me not want to eat at all, but I eat just to make sure I dont go hypo

before using yesterday I weighed 229lbs (coming off my cycle) today I weigh 237(no bf% increase that I can see) is this normal? I feel much more full its a good feeling!!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicelee
    before using yesterday I weighed 229lbs (coming off my cycle) today I weigh 237(no bf% increase that I can see) is this normal? I feel much more full its a good feeling!!
    8 lbs in one day, were u completely carb deplated for a few weeks or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Yeah, I think something is odd there. Check your scale. I put on 10 pounds in two weeks using just slin and creatine but I'm sure most of that was water.
    As for the dex, I tried adding more water to dilute it more but then I was so bloated I didn't feel like eating anyway. I thought I would get used to it but after 4 weeks, just looking at my dex and water made me nauseous.

Good luck, let me know how it goes as I'll be doing my first shot of slin in about 1 1/2 weeks.

well bro im not sure to be honest i just re weighed myself and im 232 soo thats a lil better could it have been just water, but that much water in a day thats a lil odd is it not?

How did you feel duriing your window? Scared? I would be....

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Yeah, I think something is odd there. Check your scale. I put on 10 pounds in two weeks using just slin and creatine but I'm sure most of that was water.
    As for the dex, I tried adding more water to dilute it more but then I was so bloated I didn't feel like eating anyway. I thought I would get used to it but after 4 weeks, just looking at my dex and water made me nauseous.
    yeah bro i tried that today to make it taste a lil better but i also got soo bloated it made me not want to eat at all i think im just gonna drink about 20 oz of water with X amount of carbs and go from there... man after two days i want to get rid of my dex makes me want to puke for sure...I think im gonna try using some honey next time although its alot of honey i think it may be worth it just to not touch the dex for a day or something

bro i was scared ****less at first and i dont know if it was placebo effect but as soon as i shot my first slin shot i felt hypo i got soo scared man but i had my dex ready and i was ok

during the window of activity i am scared the whole time wondering if every slight alteration in my body could be hypo i cant wait for that part to stop

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    during the window of activity i am scared the whole time wondering if every slight alteration in my body could be hypo i cant wait for that part to stop
    Really? its not that nerve racking for me at all. I guess the fact that I know what to do when I feel signs coming on, and having that extra glucose on hand just in case, makes me feel OK.

well bro im not sure to be honest i just re weighed myself and im 232 soo thats a lil better could it have been just water, but that much water in a day thats a lil odd is it not?
    Your body may just be very sensitive to insulin , but 8 pounds? I gained about 5 at easter dinner but the it was gone the next day. Are you maintaining the 8lbs. you gained? Are you still gaining? I noticed that the week I stopped using the slin and switched to IGF my gains stalled. Still waiting for my IGF and AAS to kick in. In a couple weeks I'll try running the two together. Also there is a couple guys talking about using maltodextrin in place of the dextrose. Supposedly it's not as sweet and still does the job.

ok yesterday went real well I shot 8 ius again (ive been goin IM not SUBQ) felt great slammed my dex and water immediately after the shot felt great not a single sign of hypo today...I also went out and got myself some glucose tabs just in case I felt signs of hypo in public or something but all in all I weight 231 and I feel great i feel like im still on AAS due to the GH I have had a great sex drive soo all in all this is the best PCT Ive ever done SLIN is no joke

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Really? its not that nerve racking for me at all. I guess the fact that I know what to do when I feel signs coming on, and having that extra glucose on hand just in case, makes me feel OK.
    I agree... as long as you have glucose or sugar on hand. It's easy, for me at least, to tell the first stages of hypo.... I think the real danger is falling asleep.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    ok yesterday went real well I shot 8 ius again (ive been goin IM not SUBQ) felt great slammed my dex and water immediately after the shot felt great not a single sign of hypo today...I also went out and got myself some glucose tabs just in case I felt signs of hypo in public or something but all in all I weight 231 and I feel great i feel like im still on AAS due to the GH I have had a great sex drive soo all in all this is the best PCT Ive ever done SLIN is no joke
    My experience with slin has been amazing as well. I wish I'd been using it a long time ago.

Thread Information