Thread: 18 years old.

Derek6621 is offline New Member

Exclamation .....

efefe
    Last edited by Derek6621; 07-07-2008 at 04:38 PM.

Probably nothing long term. His muscles will get denser, he risks going hypo so he should do some research on how to properly utilize it. Steroids at that young of an age are dangerous, and people here really get worked up and holler about it, but whats really going to happen to him? Well with the Test if he uses the proper anti estrogens and post cycle therapy (despite what people say and will argue with me) i doubt much of anything will happen other than his gains, alot of people start at 18 and i havent noticed many bad things happening if they begin educated take the right anti E's and PCT, the only real cases are when idiots take massive doses for 5 months at a time.

ddddddddd
    Last edited by Derek6621; 06-16-2007 at 01:00 PM.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    i think being igf hypo proned is relative to how big you are

i weigh 225lbs and havent gone hypo once off 40mcg

now, if you double that dose or you add some insulin to it... (especially if you add insulin) it will be a totally different story

i would advise doing it during the day though, so that there would be no possibility of him going hypo (he would eat again before he went to bed)

defsdkd
    Last edited by Derek6621; 06-16-2007 at 01:00 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    he's playing with his future, at 18 his hormonal system is not fully devoloped, shutting it down now could cause major emotional problems, not to menetion the sexual side that could happen.

I know I know you friend is different.

JohnnyB

he's playing with his future, at 18 his hormonal system is not fully devoloped, shutting it down now could cause major emotional problems, not to menetion the sexual side that could happen.
    I agree with Johnny, this is the only real problematic side effect, so if he's willing to take a gamble, theres a chance it will hurt him, theres a chance it wont. Its alot safer to wait just a little bit longer in my opinion.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    We all know it doesn't matter what you say to an 18 year old kid. He's got his hands on some anabolics and he's going to do it no matter what. Like Johnny said, he's different, it's not going to hurt him, only those other guys. He knows everything.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    We all know it doesn't matter what you say to an 18 year old kid. He's got his hands on some anabolics and he's going to do it no matter what. Like Johnny said, he's different, it's not going to hurt him, only those other guys. He knows everything.
    That reminds me of the syaing "Hire a teenager while he stil knows everything"

JohnnyB

dsv**g
    Last edited by Derek6621; 06-16-2007 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek6621
    Could someone explain to me why his hormonal system could get shut down and what sexual sides he could have. These might be good points to stop him from using it.
    Whenever you have more hormones then the body makes, a signal is sent to the hormonal system that it doesn't need to make anymore. This is what shuts it down, which causes the testes to shrink. In the development stage of the hormonal system a shut down can cause the development to stop at that point. Side effects, no sex drive, limp noodle and with hormones being out of balance, you will have emotional problems, which can cause out bursts of anger, depression, to crying like a 13 year old girl on her period. They can very from person to person.

JohnnyB

Latimus is offline Banned
    tell him to wait it out man...he should still making great gains naturally

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Whenever you have more hormones then the body makes, a signal is sent to the hormonal system that it doesn't need to make anymore. This is what shuts it down, which causes the testes to shrink. In the development stage of the hormonal system a shut down can cause the development to stop at that point. Side effects, no sex drive, limp noodle and with hormones being out of balance, you will have emotional problems, which can cause out bursts of anger, depression, to crying like a 13 year old girl on her period. They can very from person to person.

JohnnyB
    now keep in mind this can happen to grown men also, not just adolescents, the results are just a bit more pronounced because ages 16-20 are times of high hormonal activity in males. Now PCT does have the potential to restore your friend to normal if he does this, and most people i know who start young come out ok, but he's going to be a moody crybaby for a while, and theres a good chance that permanent damage can be done

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    tell him to wait it out man...he should still making great gains naturally
    thats statement goes right over any teenagers head, they get sick of hearing it.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

JohnnyB
    Hey Johnny, it's slightly off subject but is there any truth to males going through a second puberty around 35 or so. A friend of mine has mentioned this to me before and I'm still not sure what he means or how it could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    thats statement goes right over any teenagers head, they get sick of hearing it.
    The point to here is simple. This guy is going to do it no matter what. I did as did an overwhelming number of members on this site. The problem is that, interestingly, anti doping agencies outrageous propaganda has turned teenagers against any sensible argument not to take steroids . Its just like how the DARE campaign in the early and mid 90's actually showed to increase drug use. Plain and simple, the US sucks at mediating anything and everything.

sfsddfds
    Last edited by Derek6621; 06-16-2007 at 01:01 PM.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    That reminds me of the syaing "Hire a teenager while he stil knows everything"

JohnnyB
    haha

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    also theres the growth plate issue...sometimes some growth plates close before others..taking the igf could result in your friend with one leg 3 inches longer than the other and an arm a few inches longer..it sounds funny as all hell but its true. im 20 years old now i was thinking of running growth for some time, but still up in the air, and the only way i will use is under doctor supervision..witch includes full body x-ray to make sure plates are either all open or all closed. check my thyroid levels and such just to make sure things go smoothly.

Thread Information