apexed37 is offline Junior Member

HGH how to administer it?

is this done intramuscular?? or is it 30 gauge insulin pinz?? also im 5'6 would this help me grow at age 20?? also what would i need to take before and after? i can get 1 IU for 4 bux and i was told 2 ius would be good so its like 400 for 50 days, is this a good deal?? help! im totally uneducated on HGH as far as the economics/results of it

dale is offline Associate Member
    take some time and read all the posts that interest you. in a week or two you will have a better grasp of what GH is.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by dale
    take some time and read all the posts that interest you. in a week or two you will have a better grasp of what GH is.
    Good advice

JohnnyB

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea you need to learn a little more before you starte or you may be wasting your money. its best to do roids and slin with gh. gh by itself will burn fat but it wont build alot of muscles without steroids .

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    At least he's in the right forum.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    yea you need to learn a little more before you starte or you may be wasting your money. its best to do roids and slin with gh. gh by itself will burn fat but it wont build alot of muscles without steroids.
    He don't know how to use HGH and you're suggesting slin, that is some dangerous advise. I use HGH without slin all the time.

JohnnyB

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    I just finished up a 6 month cycle of just GH-i have never done any aas-as a stand alone agent it works amazingly well with a clean diet, and good workout schedule.

to answer the other question i played around with site inj. for localized fat loss. But also did some im because of the scar tissue from staying just in my handles. IM there is no difference, if anything i "felt" the gh more when i went sub-q. the main two things are diet and diet.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    He don't know how to use HGH and you're suggesting slin, that is some dangerous advise. I use HGH without slin all the time.

JohnnyB
    i never told him or anyone to use slin. i said that gh builds muscle faster and better with slin, and thats a fact.

PT
    ive done gh with and without slin, roids, and t-3 and it built alot more muscle with slin and roids and burned alot more fat with t-3. of course it'll still work without the 3 but it works alot better for me and most people with them.

Thread Information