papa pain is offline Associate Member

hgh,existing gyno lump ?

right here it is ,i asked a similar thread the other day and got laughed at,after a while some one came along with a very good answer that didnt make me look so thick after all,now here goes again.
    can hgh course an existing gyno lump to grow?it can speed up cancer so why cant it course a syst in your chest to grow? if the answer is yes is there any thing to stop this?I have gyno and im not saying hgh caused it im just wonting to protect my self the best i can. Im using sus only twice a week and tren 75mg eod got nolva bumped up to 80mg ed to get it down,its not too bad just a bit sore.Also got arim at1mg ed ,got letro coming when it gets here gonna switch it instead of arim,can anyone help me out on this one?

forgot to say im using 3ius hgh 4 times a week.

dont let this one go by ,please help?

i will go to bed now and hopefully the roid elves will come now and help me out,will check in the morning groovy.

I am not sure, but I think that you are doing everything that can be done at the moment.

In the future, it is not a good idea to use a long acting test when you have gyno that you are trying to control. This is because even if the gyno got worse and you needed to stop taking the test it would still take 1.5-2 weeks to clear your body.

Since you are on tren you should be doing tren/prop cycle. Again, as far as the gyno I think you are doing everyhting you can.

thanks for the advice,do you think i should stay clear of sus ?is prop alot less of a risk?
    what else would be a safe stack for someone who has gyno probs?

do u think the gh could make my gyno lumps grow?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    I am not sure, but I think that you are doing everything that can be done at the moment.

In the future, it is not a good idea to use a long acting test when you have gyno that you are trying to control. This is because even if the gyno got worse and you needed to stop taking the test it would still take 1.5-2 weeks to clear your body.

Since you are on tren you should be doing tren/prop cycle. Again, as far as the gyno I think you are doing everyhting you can.
    If the nolva is real it doesn't matter how much estro is in your body your nips will be protected..But I see your point...

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by papa pain
    do u think the gh could make my gyno lumps grow?
    No,I got a touch of gyno years ago and have been running GH for 2+ years and have had no problems with it growing..Also every time my nips have ever gotten itchy I take 50mg nolva and it's gone within 2 days max..If your gyno is not going away and your taking that much nolva it could be prog gyno from the tren ..Start B6 at 600mg a day and order some bromo..I will never run tren or deca without it on hand...You should be taking 400mg b-6 a day anyways...

using b6 200 to 600 ed and chaste berry and t4 to cover the tren

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    GH can give gyno pron bro's problems. I'm one of them, and this happened under doc's care. I needed Nolva to keep it at bay....

Thread Information