HGH4life is offline Junior Member

Question Should I C A Doctor????

Been doing JIN 4 I.U.'s twice a day for three months. I have been off of it for 14 days now and I am still having numbness in my hands during the night for up to two hours. And some during the day, is this normal side for being off of JIN---this long???Please Help?????
    --Jintropin--

wezhead is offline New Member
    hey bro i had numbness too ...i cut back the amount i was useing and it seems to lessen a bit but its not gone...i asked my dr. what it might be and she said it was pressure on a nerve..

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Im surprised after 3 months you still have swelling. Even after cease of usage. My guess is you responded to it rather well actually and it's just the swelling of fluids and joints through out the body induced by the jin. It's not permanent.

Thank god its not permanent, if u think i did so well, on it PERSONALLY I THINK SO TOO, lost 3 inch in my waist and gained about 5 lb of lean with IGF 1 Lr3 also.
    So many people think it has to be run for six months, not true. I think i'l give it two more weeks and try some more???

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not an expert but if you did HGH and IGF-LR3 at the same time then I imagine there are some synergies there that kicked in..

Glad it well for you.. I'm 4 months in on HGH cycle and it's just now starting to really make a difference in BF loss and muscle gain.. also I upped the dose to 3.5 IU's a day from 2IU near the end of month three.. of course I'm 280lbs so that probably makes a difference..

Mac

I'm 190 5' 11" 6% bf
    -The IGF was at 80 mcgs still runnin it, one more week.

Thread Information