MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder

Insulin Question, can I.....

OK PWO I'll be using 10iu of Slin. instead of dextrose in my shake. could i just use ultra fuel to mix with 50gm of whey protein? the ultra fuel is 100gm of carbs. it contains maltodextrin and dextrose as well. if not, please state why not.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It is best to use dextrose or maltodextrin on its own PWO. There are plenty carbohydrate products that contain addetives which you don't need PWO. So that is why I always say, it is best to go out and get pure dextrose/malto and use that PWO. It's much more recomended and also cheaper too. However, if the "ultra fuel" product contains dextrose and/or maltodextrin only, then that would be fine to use. But like I stated, it is much better to go out and get some dextrose from your local health shop or grocery store.

Hope that helped.

-Gear

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    It is best to use dextrose or maltodextrin on its own PWO. There are plenty carbohydrate products that contain addetives which you don't need PWO. So that is why I always say, it is best to go out and get pure dextrose/malto and use that PWO. It's much more recomended and also cheaper too. However, if the "ultra fuel" product contains dextrose and/or maltodextrin only, then that would be fine to use. But like I stated, it is much better to go out and get some dextrose from your local health shop or grocery store.

Hope that helped.

-Gear
    Point well taken, thanx a lot.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No worries mate, good luck.

-Gear

Thread Information