Thread: ius/weight

31uniform is offline Associate Member

ius/weight

If a 190 lber was to use 9ius a day would that be a waste? or would you be better off using something like 5 or 6ius? just curious on what the highest effective dose would be for that weight?

LL08 is offline Member
    I'd like to add a question to this. Is there a high correlation between the amount of hgh released naturally and the persons weight or size or does ones natural release depend on other factors, these are?

-LL

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Any help on this one?!!!

tony1blue is offline New Member
    this i a question i have asked on other forums but never got an answer. all anyone says is 4ius a day is recommended, but if i only weigh 170lbs surely i do not need the same dose as a 230lb man.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I really don't think you should be judging your doses by how heavy you are. 9IU is a lot IMO. Depending on what you are trying to achive, most people are happy with 3 - 6IU p/day, no matter if they are 190LB or 250LB.

-Gear

LL08 is offline Member
    I believe from a study I read just before that weight isn't such a big factor in terms of gh. Maybe a lighter bro should take .5iu for the same result as a heavier bro but it seems that hgh release for a 21year old is around 1.5iu +or minus .5iu hope this helps. and yeah i wouldn't push past 4iu until you've trialled 4iu for a few weeks. If the results are bearable push it up at your own risk.

-LL

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Definitely increase the dose judging by how you feel.

-Gear

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 31uniform
    If a 190 lber was to use 9ius a day would that be a waste? or would you be better off using something like 5 or 6ius? just curious on what the highest effective dose would be for that weight?
    At the end of the day, the higher the dose the more igf-1 released along with a whole lot of other effects that scientists might not even know yet. the human body at peak - through puberty - is only made to deal with say around 3iu gh a day peaking at nightime now if you did three times that sure you will get fantastic results in terms of muscle growth down the track but think of your other organs. Keep in mind Gh can make anything in your body apart from your eyes and brain grow in some way or another, be safe.

LL

Thread Information