adriano_viera is offline New Member

Why IGF need to be cycled?

hi,
    i just wanna know why IGF-1 need to be cycled.. for 4 weeks for example..
    and GH dont need...

tnx

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    IGF requires satelite cells for it's anabolic action (muscle cell building) GH is needed in order to provide your body with satelite cells...when taking IGF-1 your boifeedback mechanisms slow or hault your GH production and or secretion from the pituitary as a result of high igf-1 levels. If taking them simulataneously you could take igf for longer peiods of time, if not your igf will lose it's ability to create new muscle cells and your results will diminish.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    IGF requires satelite cells for it's anabolic action (muscle cell building) GH is needed in order to provide your body with satelite cells...when taking IGF-1 your boifeedback mechanisms slow or hault your GH production and or secretion from the pituitary as a result of high igf-1 levels. If taking them simulataneously you could take igf for longer peiods of time, if not your igf will lose it's ability to create new muscle cells and your results will diminish.
    Could not have said it better myself good reply mallet.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    great post, new info for me. sounds right, is this the prevailing theory or has it been proven yet?

with this new info, what is the best way to cycle IGF/GH? i was thinking 1 month on, 1 month off with the IGF, 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off for the GH (GH and IGF off periods run concurrently because of IGF cross-supressiveness). GH is at half dose during IGF cycle (sort of a GH "replacement dose")

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    great post, new info for me. sounds right, is this the prevailing theory or has it been proven yet?

with this new info, what is the best way to cycle IGF/GH? i was thinking 1 month on, 1 month off with the IGF, 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off for the GH (GH and IGF off periods run concurrently because of IGF cross-supressiveness). GH is at half dose during IGF cycle (sort of a GH "replacement dose")
    GH needs to be run cotinuesly to see any results.

Thread Information