Thread: Switching GH

PGBOO is offline New Member

Switching GH

I've been using gh from, the source I mentioned earlier. I've lost alot of weight, gained alot of musle, and my hair is growing in brown now instead of grey, it's also filled in quite a bit. I hate to switch distributors but the last kit I got was unsealed, EMS said it was from the box moving around in the package. Also, several mems say there are better prices out there, well I would like the name of one if at all possible. I keep a good eye out on the scammers list so I won't consider a purchase from a MFPoS. If someone could give me a PM I would be very greatful. Thank you.-p

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    I dont think its a good ideal to ask on a open forum like that.
    Cant ask for a source like that Not on AR

joevette is offline Banned
    Yeah this isn't that kind of board bro, you can't just come on here and expect someone to give you a source. Plus a post like yours is against the rules.

dale is offline Associate Member
    always two or three a week.

Newbies asking for sources? allready?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Read the rules.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    You can't ask for sources here. If you are really looking for a board that posts open sources, just look hard enough - those boards are out there. Although I don't know how those sources open posting on those boards don't get busted more. Most are overseas I suppose.

sorry

Sorry, I was under the impression you could exchange info though PM's. Thanks for the Straighting -out. No, I guess I didn't read all the rules. My mistake. I'll just stay with what I have. I apologize to anyone I've offended, it won't happen again.-p

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    Generally, any communication which you post to the Web Site is considered to be non-confidentialmust NOT do the following things: Post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another User or any other person or entity; post a sexually-explicit image; post advertisements or solicitations of business; post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or impersonate another person.
    Where exactly is the line I crossed, Rules wise. I still apologize to anyone whom I may have offended.-BOO

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by PGBOO
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    Generally, any communication which you post to the Web Site is considered to be non-confidentialmust NOT do the following things: Post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another User or any other person or entity; post a sexually-explicit image; post advertisements or solicitations of business; post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or impersonate another person.
    Where exactly is the line I crossed, Rules wise. I still apologize to anyone whom I may have offended.-BOO
    Please delete this thread.

Thread Information