Thread: hgh and igf-1

wezhead is offline New Member

hgh and igf-1

ive been on hgh for 2 months now and i am considering IGF-1 to run with it. is this ok to do or is it a waste of cash to run IGF-1 with gh?

LL08 is offline Member
    Definitely not a waste. Plenty of bros combine the two however keep in mind that hgh will cause igf-1 to be released so take this into account when dosing the LR3igf-1. IMO go a dose considerably smaller than you would take if you took IGF-1 alone.

-2 months in..What have you noticed so far, what dose are you taking of it? I hear that 3 month is when the magic begins so keep us updated how you go,

LL

wezhead is offline New Member
    just starting to notice fat loss but takin aas with it.im happy with it and i have 3 and a half kits left to go. im takin 2IU twice a day.but the numbness in my hads really sucks.

LL08 is offline Member
    At least you know its working if your getting those sides. Maybe drop down to 3iu if it doesn't go away and is more than just annoying.

LL

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been running GH at 2iu's for 2 months and IGF at 80mcg's for about 3 weeks and the results are remarkeable. My body composition is changing and even though I'm on a gram of test, dbol and tren I'm not holding much water and actually losing body fat like crazy around my waist.

Thread Information