Thread: Hgh

Mind Body Soul is offline New Member

Hgh

I'm an avid body builder. I lift 5-6 times a week sometimes with double session. I've never really been for HGH, but recently after seeing the results a close friend of mine has achieved I'm beginning to hitnkI was wrong about this issue. He is on his 5th Kit and lookin like a tank to say the least.

I want to get a kit myself....Any experienced users out there that can help me make a decision?

- MBS

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Bro its going to take a lot more than one kit to see the results you want.

There is tons of info on this forum, run a search and you can find anything you need.

Titan1 is offline Member
    I have said it before and iŽll say it again you can not compare youŽŽre selfe with your friend you have a different body different genetics and so on just because he gained alot doesent mean that you will.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    I have said it before and iŽll say it again you can not compare youŽŽre selfe with your friend you have a different body different genetics and so on just because he gained alot doesent mean that you will.
    Exactly. I know a couple guys who got good size and shredded on growth, and i know a couple guys who didnt get anything. Only one way to find out!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not everyone likes HGH. But I would look into using AAS and getting the feel of that before you start spending bigger kudos on HGH. If you have had lots of experience with AAS then your first step is to research HGH a bit more, it will help down the track.

Good luck,

-Gear

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mind Body Soul
    I'm an avid body builder. I lift 5-6 times a week sometimes with double session.

- MBS
    WAAAAYYYY too much lifting bro. Resting is as important as lifting. Reduce your schedule and you will see much better results.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    WAAAAYYYY too much lifting bro. Resting is as important as lifting. Reduce your schedule and you will see much better results.
    AGREED!

Thread Information