felthamboy is offline Junior Member

igf-1 LR3 or more gear

hi bros what do you think i sould do im on 1.5g of test a week would you add igf-1 LR3 or more gear like tren eq

many thanks
    simon

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    AAS + LR3 is always a good combo IMO.

-Gear

thank mate im thinking of doing 60mcg a day of MR's igf this is my 1st run with igf im 230 lb 13%-15% 6foot do you think is is a good amount or shall i start at 40 mcg and work up

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Your stats are about the same as mine. I am 6'4, 225LB and 7%BF. So we are around the same. At the moment I wouldn't mind a little bit more BF though, it makes me feel fuller.

Anyway, 60mcg p/day should definitly get the job done. However, I would start on a lower dose such as 30mcg and work your way up by how you feel. You never know, 40mcg p/day may just get the job done, so you won't know till you try.

Good luck bro.

-Gear

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    I am 6ft 220lb 15%bf and I am doing 40mcg a day 20 a.m. 20p.m. and also on 600mg test e wk and eq 400mg wk and getting great results.

LL08 is offline Member
    LR3igf-1 not unlike Hgh is a compound where it is always wiser to start with a smaller safer dose and then work your way up. Start on the 30mcg dose and theres no reason you shouldn't be able to build to 60mcg. Anything above this wouldn't be necesary IMO.

LL

jgg1221 is offline Member
    igf1 lr3 isnt cheap, personally id use it during PCT... or say if you jump started your test cycle with dbols, id use it for the weeks after the dbols

it has a nice hardening/anti-catabolic effect in my opinion, but i do think the anabolic effect is mild

i will ues it in pct aswell mate mayb with some pgf2 if a can get hold of it but im trying to get as much size as poss cos im getting ready for a show next year i think i need to get to 260 b4 i diet down for the show my legs are fine but delts and arms lag big time so will be hitting them im with the igf and then mayb pgf2

thanks for the help guys

thanks gear great help as normal congrats on becomeing a vet mate

Thread Information