Thread: I done research

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member

I done research

I know Mr. Sparkles thread says: 1mg = 1000mcg... assuming there is 1ml of liquid we can say that 1ml = 1000mcg and also = 100units...
    So 2 units = 20 mcg. Then draw your LR3 out for a total of 34iu, with 30ius being bw water. I'm using Gensci IGF-LR3.....Ok..

I'm using Gensci's igf. It came 1ml per kit. 10 vials with 100mcg each vial. The vials are all powder. It came with 1ml of water for each. I went ahead and mixed 1ml of bw water with 100mcg of igf. Store it in the frig. Today I mixed it up, and drew down 60iu's total on a .5cc insulin syringe. First 20iu's of bw water, and then 40iu's of of igf(assuming this is 40mcg since I mixed 1ml of water). Trained chest today, so injected into chest. Just makes sense that if I was taking 40mcg, a bottle would only last 2.25 days. Total 25 days @ 40mcg 5 days a week. I was thinking maybe 40mcg would be just 4 ticks on the slin pin, but that means it would last forever. I injected my water on the side of the bottle just like I done with my hgh from gensci.. I dunno, somebody clear it up or tell if i'm on the right track

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    That sounds right to me... 25 times 40 equals 1000mcg... so what you have done is right... I am drunk right now... I rarley ever drink so ill get back to this when I am a little more coheriant..... lmao

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    you done research, not grammar. you are using BW or BA?

Sparkle: Thanks bro. I just wanted to make sure. Guess I'm always wondering if I'm doing something right until someone verifys it.

kingof: BW. It came with some water but I went ahead and mixed with bw because I already had some. It's easier to use the vial of bw over breaking the ample of the water they sent me.

Just seems like a lot of liquid. Guess I'm use to using like just 10 ticks for slin, now I'm filling it up with 10iu's of water and 40iu's of igf for a total of all 50ius(.5cc syringe). Guess thats why I'm making sure....

Thread Information