Bill T is offline New Member

Need help in making transition from AAS to HGH..

Hey Guys, I'm currently been on a cycle of 400 mg EQ, 500 mg Cyp and 600 my of Decca (all since January) and am now making the IMMEADIATE changeover to HGH. I will start PCT on a few days. I'm concerned that between comming off AAS and the time that the HGH kicks in, I will lose some mass. Have any of you ever done this? Or will the HGH kick in by the time I begin losing size?

Sorry I don't know what kind of HGH it is, I will find out when I get it Thursday. I've heard that doing Test. will enhance HGH, if so how much longer do I have to wait before I can go back on Test.

I'm rather confused on training during PCT. Better to NOT do Cardio when going off to maintain size or do Cardio as to combat Cortisol levels which will rise? Also better to eat lots of calories to maintain size or not? Thanks for all your help!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Start the HGh as soon as you get it, it would of been better if you would of used it with the cycle then comtinued

JohnnyB

superchump is offline Junior Member
    this actually. plus whern you finally come off the gh youll retain alot of the size then as well. when i did it i was using alot of gh anywhere from 4-18 iu a day so maybe thats why it worked well.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill T
    Hey Guys, I'm currently been on a cycle of 400 mg EQ, 500 mg Cyp and 600 my of Decca (all since January) and am now making the IMMEADIATE changeover to HGH. I will start PCT on a few days. I'm concerned that between comming off AAS and the time that the HGH kicks in, I will lose some mass. Have any of you ever done this? Or will the HGH kick in by the time I begin losing size?

Sorry I don't know what kind of HGH it is, I will find out when I get it Thursday. I've heard that doing Test. will enhance HGH, if so how much longer do I have to wait before I can go back on Test.

I'm rather confused on training during PCT. Better to NOT do Cardio when going off to maintain size or do Cardio as to combat Cortisol levels which will rise? Also better to eat lots of calories to maintain size or not? Thanks for all your help!
    what would perfectly suit your goals is IGF1 during PCT. ifgf1 has actually allowed people to make gains during PCT, and dramaticly enhances recovery. people are also using igf to "jumpstart" GH cycles, which are notoriously slow to start having effects (tho this is still experimental, and is not yet a standard practice).

GH does work better with a cycle, but it's also good during PCT, so this is a prett good time to start.

Bill T is offline New Member
    Thanks for input--so when can I start my test. w/GH? How 'bout a small amount of D bol to jump start it, (after pct)?

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill T
    Thanks for input--so when can I start my test. w/GH? How 'bout a small amount of D bol to jump start it, (after pct)?

the rule of thumb is time on=time off. some people will start a little more quickly if they get their PCT recovery down really well, but its important to know your body, and how long it takes your body to get completely back to normal before sending it on the roller coaster again. you shouldn't do another cycle immediately following PCT, let your body recover for a while before stresing it again.
    Last edited by MMA; 04-27-2005 at 08:07 AM.

Thread Information