Thread: HGH and T3

wallycn is offline Banned

HGH and T3

what is the best way to run t3 with hgh, I have used t3 several times, but I was wondering with hgh if I would want to do 2-3 week cycles up ramping up and then back down or just take a small amount ed with the hgh.........any help would be appreciated.

bump

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have done it both ways..

.25 throughout..

as well as a 6 week cycle..

i prefer the .25 ed..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    but... since you should run GH for 6 months.. i wouldn't suggest doing t3 for 6 months..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    25mcgs/day with GH...and certainly don't go above 50mcgs/dat because this will have a negative effect on your IGF-1BP's (binding proteins) the 25mcgs will just correct the small inhibition caused by the GH, this will correct itself after about 6 months, as well as the need for insulin .

thanks guys.....I don't think I'm gonna run insulin with it though.

Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    thanks guys.....I don't think I'm gonna run insulin with it though.
    Slin is responsible for the majority of the anabolic activity of GH..it's quite possible to get fat taking GH without slin sinse GH is an antagonist of your insulin production. At the least i would take a glucose disposal agent...adequan being my first choice, then metformin or phenformin. monitor your BG 2 hours after administering your GH and if your BG reading is still high ( 130dl or 6.0mmol) then you need to use a disposal agent.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    25mcgs/day with GH...and certainly don't go above 50mcgs/dat because this will have a negative effect on your IGF-1BP's (binding proteins) the 25mcgs will just correct the small inhibition caused by the GH, this will correct itself after about 6 months, as well as the need for insulin.
    redbaron had a link to an amazing integrated GH/igf/t3 program to avoid this effect. i think he ran the t3 with the igf, because the IGF-BP did not affect the lr3 version.

At the least i would take a glucose disposal agent...adequan being my first choice, then metformin or phenformin. monitor your BG 2 hours after administering your GH and if your BG reading is still high ( 130dl or 6.0mmol) then you need to use a disposal agent.
    what are these?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    25mcgs/day with GH...and certainly don't go above 50mcgs/dat because this will have a negative effect on your IGF-1BP's (binding proteins) the 25mcgs will just correct the small inhibition caused by the GH, this will correct itself after about 6 months, as well as the need for insulin.

so what are you saying???
    too use slin for the whole hgh cycle???

sorry for the maybe stupid question but i would like to get the most out of my hgh cycle but i was under the impression that you need to cycle youre slin on hgh also(4on/4off)

-rodge

I usually use slin for 1 month then a disposal agent for a month then back to slin...this time i'm going two months with slin 6 days a week, just once daily.

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    so what are you saying???
    too use slin for the whole hgh cycle???

sorry for the maybe stupid question but i would like to get the most out of my hgh cycle but i was under the impression that you need to cycle youre slin on hgh also(4on/4off)

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    what are these?
    They basically mimick the effects of insulin to a much lesser degree, but are still effective at controling high BG levels, which you will get with GH, High BG levels will make you feel tired and lethargic just like someone with type two diabetes.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Slin is responsible for the majority of the anabolic activity of GH..it's quite possible to get fat taking GH without slin sinse GH is an antagonist of your insulin production. At the least i would take a glucose disposal agent...adequan being my first choice, then metformin or phenformin. monitor your BG 2 hours after administering your GH and if your BG reading is still high ( 130dl or 6.0mmol) then you need to use a disposal agent.
    i'm familiar with adequan's use for injuries, and hooker thought it was somehow anabolic as well, but this is the first time i heard of any effcts it had on insulin . can you explain this further? actually any further info on adequan would be welcome, you seem to know an awful lot about it.

Thread Information