Thread: Hgh, slin, t3

needmassx3 is offline Junior Member

Hgh, slin, t3

hey guys,

ill get straight to the point, ive got about 200 ius of hgh and planning on running it at 4 ius/ day and taking insulin at 5 ius (increase as i get comfortable) for 4 weeks pwo. the hgh i will run longer. i will also take the t3 at 12.5 mcg/ed. im planning on getting dextrose and a blood sugar meter to have some peace of mind. i just had a couple questions, ill be using humalin r and was wondering whether to take it sub-q or IM. Another question i had is how important is it to take the shot immediately after the workout? say i had to take it 15 min or so after? and the last thing was would it be beneficial to run say winstrol with it all for about 4 weeks? thanks for your help

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    It would be preferable if you could get your hands on humalog instead of humalinR, your going to have to watch your fat intake for 4-5 hours using humalinR. using slin PWO within 15min is fine, I would bump the t3 to 25mcgs to correct the inhibition that the GH will cause, 12.5mcgs is good for all other purposes but 12.5mcgs with GH will be less than your body produces naturally. Taking your GH and slin as close together as possible is another advantage as well. we are going IM correct? faster onset and direct growth response in the muscle that was just trained that day.

Yes i will be shooting IM and i will try too shoot my afternoon gh with my insulin . Humalin is the cheapest and the only readibly available to me. how much longer is it active in my body? i also have one more question, how much faster does the HGH start to work with the assistance of insulin? is it dramatic? and do you think i should increase my HGH intake? Im 6'4'' 240 with 16% bf. Thanks for the great response it was very helpful

Humulin is active for 4 if done IM but closer to 4.5 hours IMO. GH doesn't work faster with the presence of insulin , what it does is insulin increases the igf receptors in the liver for a greater coversion of GH into igf, also slin is the most anabolic hormone in the body and the best glucose disposal agent out there, plus sinse GH blocks the insulin receptors in the fat cells you'll be taking up more nutrients (protein carbs water) into the muscle cells and liver storage with the added use of slin.

Quote Originally Posted by needmassx3
    Yes i will be shooting IM and i will try too shoot my afternoon gh with my insulin. Humalin is the cheapest and the only readibly available to me. how much longer is it active in my body? i also have one more question, how much faster does the HGH start to work with the assistance of insulin? is it dramatic? and do you think i should increase my HGH intake? Im 6'4'' 240 with 16% bf. Thanks for the great response it was very helpful

I should mention i'm doing jino right now at 4iu's a day with 10iu's of slin and 25mcgs of t3. My PWO and PPWO shakes are as follows.

1. 60g of protein, 120g dextrose

2. 40g of protein, 12g creatine, 5g glutamine, 76g dextrose

3. regular meal.

I'm up 15lbs in 7 days.

I was going to just run 1 month but have decided to go two months with the GH/slin/t3...

I am taking a sh!t load of AAS as well.

that was extremely informative i really appreciate it. how come so much dextrose? and are you running 5 on 2 off or ed? and would you suggest running it with winstrol ?
    Last edited by needmassx3; 04-26-2005 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by needmassx3
    that was extremely informative i really appreciate it. how come so much dextrose? and are you running 5 on 2 off or ed? and would you suggest running it with winstrol?
    I'm running the GH 6 days a week (training days) In regards to the dextrose, when taking insulin PWO your body has a great ability to shuttle nutrients (pro/carbs/water/creatine) into the muscle cells and liver stores. And let me tell you it's been 7 shots in with GH and slin and my skin is about to burst open, i may have to take a day or two off to cut back on the extreme pumped feeling i have all day long...i just got back from my morning walk (empty stomach) and i barely made it without colapsing from the pump in my upper thighs and calves. whoa!..I't takes two hands for me to reach and put on my seat belt right now, it's a little uncomfortable, but i guess gaining 15lbs in 7 dyas will do that to ya? lol...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I should mention i'm doing jino right now at 4iu's a day with 10iu's of slin and 25mcgs of t3. My PWO and PPWO shakes are as follows.

1. 60g of protein, 120g dextrose

2. 40g of protein, 12g creatine, 5g glutamine, 76g dextrose

3. regular meal.

I'm up 15lbs in 7 days.

I was going to just run 1 month but have decided to go two months with the GH/slin/t3...

I am taking a sh!t load of AAS as well.
    What's the timing on that Bro

JohnnyB

Thread Information