BigBub is offline New Member

reconstituting El Ramoz igf-1?

-Hey guys
    I just got a couple of mgs of igf-1.
    They gave me sodium hydrchloride for reconstition.
    If I used 2ml of sodium hydrochloride for 1000mcgs, how many mcgs would I get per iu. I just want to make sure I get this right b/c this stuff is expensive!
    Any help would be much appreciated. Oh, yeah once I start my cycle, I will keep a log and let you all know how this stuff works.
    Thanks
    -BigBub

MuscleResearch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBub
    -Hey guys
    I just got a couple of mgs of igf-1.
    They gave me sodium hydrchloride for reconstition.
    If I used 2ml of sodium hydrochloride for 1000mcgs, how many mcgs would I get per iu. I just want to make sure I get this right b/c this stuff is expensive!
    Any help would be much appreciated. Oh, yeah once I start my cycle, I will keep a log and let you all know how this stuff works.
    Thanks
    -BigBub
    one unit out of 100 on a slin pin would be 5mcg at 2ml/1mg concentration

-MR

Titan1 is offline Member
    Keep us posted i want to know if their stuff is good

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good luck and keep us posted. I am very curious on how you go with ER LR3.

Good luck once again.

-Gear

LL08 is offline Member
    "Media grade is good...Receptor grade is just better. I have had the opportunity to try both. I am currently using El Ramoz. I believe this is real receptor grade because I can use half the amount I regularly use with media and get same results."

BigBub you posted the quote above in a thread today which sounds like you have experience with igf-1 from el ramoz and then in this thread it sounds like it is your first time with el ramoz. From what I know ER has been using sodium hydrochloride for some time now so how do you know your using half the amount if you can't even figure out reconstitution...Is this suss or am i just paranoid?

LL

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good eyes LL08.

-Gear

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Good eyes LL08.

-Gear
    I hope I'm not being paranoid. Cheers Gear.

-LL

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'll be seeing if my theory on ER is right or not, if I'm right they'll be going out of business or lowing their prices drastically

JohnnyB

LL08 is offline Member
    Kudos to you JohnnyB 6000 posts. Unbelievable.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    NICE TRY, READ THE RULES

JohnnyB

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    sorry bro but you have 1 post so no one is going to give it to you

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Yea your right, plus I actually just found it. Took a little work but I got it, thanks anyway. I'm new to this site, but not to bodybuildning. Thanks guys.

-LL08
    I have used two other types of IGF-1 and am now experimenting with El Ramoz. I previously had got 1mg of ER from a friend which he had already reconstituted using 1ml of solution per 1000mcgs. I had a hunch on how to reconstitute it, I just wanted to make sure ya know. This stuff isn't cheap and I didn't want to screw it up. I am two weeks in and I just got some more from ER. I hope this answers your questions. Oh yeah, thanks for the info on how to reconstitute MR.
    Much Appreciated
    -BigBub
    Last edited by BigBub; 04-28-2005 at 09:11 PM.

Johnny B
    What theory about ER are you taking about? I hope you don't think I'm trying to push this stuff. Sorry if I confused you guys! No need to get all paranoid or anything. Oh yeah, congrats on the 6000 posts! Man your like a mod on every board!
    -BigBub
    Last edited by BigBub; 04-28-2005 at 09:18 PM.

-Gear
    I'll let you know how everything goes with the rest of my cycle with this stuff. I'll be running every other month for the next 8-9 months. I will be starting a pretty big AAS, HGH, and Slin cycle in less than a month. I'll be keeping a log over at anabolicminds if anyones interested. Hey sorry if I confused you guys...I probably should have told you I was already using a bottle that was premixed by a friend. Anyway thanks for all the input and I am happy to be on this board.
    -BigBub
    Last edited by BigBub; 04-28-2005 at 09:03 PM.

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBub
    -LL08
    I have used two other types of IGF-1 and am now experimenting with El Ramoz. I previously had got 1mg of ER from a friend which he had already reconstituted using 1ml of solution per 1000mcgs. I had a hunch on how to reconstitute it, I just wanted to make sure ya know. This stuff isn't cheap and I didn't want to screw it up. I am two weeks in and I just got some more from ER. I hope this answers your questions. Oh yeah, thanks for the info on how to reconstitute MR.
    Much Appreciated
    -BigBub
    Cheers on clearing that up. No offence was meant...see, I'm an aussie and definitely considering using ER. Some friends have used them and I've heard mixed responses so basically I'm just playing it safe. Might be good to go if the price doesn't throw you,. Good luck and keep us updated. So your pretty sure it is receptor yeah?? LL

Thanks LL08
    Yeah I'm pretty sure it's receptor grade. I got an email back from ER stating they get their igf-1 from gropep, which I am sure you are familar with living in Australia and everything. Well, I was still skeptical and I emailed them back stating that I need more proof that their product is receptor grade since anyone can say they got it from gropep. They sent me back copy of a receipt for receptor grade with a lot number from where they purchased their product from. I then went to gropep's website and the lot number matched up exactly. Everything seemed very legit as far as I am concerned. I also got this stuff for the same price I usually pay for media grade so I couldn't pass it up.
    -BigBub

Thread Information