PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member

insulin question

Hello guys

I have a few questions. About an hour or so I'm going to the gym and after that I will take my first shot of insulin 3iu. now correct me of I'm wrong immediately after my insulin shot I will take 30gr of dextrose 5gr of glutamine and 5 gr of creatine. then 15 min later I will take 75 gr of isolate protein shake. then 1.25 hours later I will have a meal of chicken breast and 1 cup of rice or is it 2 cups of rice?. Then at the 2 hour mark I will have the same meal as I mentioned before. is this correct???? I'm taking Humalog insulin.

Please help me. I have dextrose tabs in case of emergency.

Thanx

Dutch!

O yeah by the waywith what do I mix the dextrose and gluta and crea???

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    looks good to me. one cup of rice should be fine. make sure you take the dex and carbs before the protein just to be on the safe side. there have been times where i was so full from the protein shakes that it was difficult to get the carvs in and keep from going hypo.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I usually have about 50g of carbs for my PPWO meal, so I think that would probably be around 1 cup. Mix the gluta/creat/dex with water.

All the best.

-Gear

THX for the reply's

Im very nervous i feel like when I took my first shot of steroids (sust/deca )

Do i have to use the same procedure that I mentioned before if I'm taking it IM? or is it if I use SC because I still didn't take my first shot because I want to be sure? before I go Hypo

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUD TO BE DUTCH!
    Do i have to use the same procedure that I mentioned before if I'm taking it IM? or is it if I use SC because I still didn't take my first shot because I want to be sure? before I go Hypo
    same procedure bro,

goodluck.

-rodge

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Just keep some coolaid or freshee, pop etc...in the fridge incase you feel like your going hypo, if your light headed and feeling sweaty just take in some sugar and you'll be fine...it would take about 2 hours for you to go into insulin shock after these symptoms occur, so don't sweat it just be safe and listen to your body. A glucometer is always a good idea to have on hand as well that way you know exactly where your BG is (high or low) and you can adjust your carbs to slin ratio the next time till you get it perfect.

Thread Information