MMA
    MMA is offline VET

GH/Insulin/Adequan Question for Mallet

mallet, you said some things about adequan's interaction with insulin and GH that i've never heard before. i'm familiar with adequan's use for injuries, and hooker thought it was somehow anabolic as well, but this is the first time i heard of any effects it had on insulin. can you explain this further? actually any further info on adequan would be welcome, you seem to know an awful lot about it.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mallet
    Slin is responsible for the majority of the anabolic activity of GH..it's quite possible to get fat taking GH without slin sinse GH is an antagonist of your insulin production. At the least i would take a glucose disposal agent...adequan being my first choice, then metformin or phenformin. monitor your BG 2 hours after administering your GH and if your BG reading is still high ( 130dl or 6.0mmol) then you need to use a disposal agent.

I think he's recommending using adequan to prevent joint injury as sort of a preventive protocol, not that there is a specific interaction between slin and quan (which is what i have officially deemed as adequan's new name, use it or lick my balls)

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    I think he's recommending using adequan to prevent joint injury as sort of a preventive protocol, not that there is a specific interaction between slin and quan (which is what i have officially deemed as adequan's new name, use it or lick my balls)
    quan is clever, but i think you're missing the thrust of what we're saying. we're all familiar with the use of adequan for injuries, thats it's primary use. the studies also show it's somehow anabolic , and mallet is specificly referencing it as a disposal agent, which has absolutely nothing to do with injuries, and everything to do with insulin .

so i'll have to decline licking your balls

daaaaannnngggg, i was pretty stoned when i wrote that response, ill admit i had no idea what i was talking about

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    daaaaannnngggg, i was pretty stoned when i wrote that response, ill admit i had no idea what i was talking about
    this is your brain...this is your brain on drugs

LOL don't worry about it. just remember - friends don't let friends post drunk

and quan has my vote for official abreviation

Thread Information